OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

^ Yeah, but its usually like this during Christmas... The usual boxing day games, with another game 2 days later.

!+$#%
smh.gif

$$!* all these pretenders - Liverpool,Villa,Fulham...
all they wanna do is win against United but more than often you'll see them playing like crap or losing the next few games...

Lucky @$! Liverpool get a last second goal, now since they won 2 games in a row people will start saying "is this the re-berth of Liverpool?"
laugh.gif

Man that Bolton v Hull game today was great to watch, mad exciting, and Jozy needs to stop starting, he looks confused out there and gets man handled wheneverhe goes up against anyone else. He needs to go back to the MLS, because in the EPL he cannot do anything, too weak and lacks talent.

Tomorrow vs Pompey, although Cesc is a huge doubt, I think TR7 is back and I think we should get a comfortable win, I'm hoping. Would like to see Arshavinand Diaby score. Going with a 5-1 to the Arsenal.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Lucky @$! Liverpool get a last second goal, now since they won 2 games in a row people will start saying "is this the re-berth of Liverpool?"
laugh.gif

Man that Bolton v Hull game today was great to watch, mad exciting, and Jozy needs to stop starting, he looks confused out there and gets man handled whenever he goes up against anyone else. He needs to go back to the MLS, because in the EPL he cannot do anything, too weak and lacks talent.

Tomorrow vs Pompey, although Cesc is a huge doubt, I think TR7 is back and I think we should get a comfortable win, I'm hoping. Would like to see Arshavin and Diaby score. Going with a 5-1 to the Arsenal.

I REALLY hope not...their form has been lacking ALOT of fire/heart. too many players who look like they just dont want to try...sloppy passing, horrible touch(babel babel babel, lucas), no quality off the bench (most of the time) I wanna blame benitez, but I also dont. Players need to look in the mirror, realize theemblem on their chest and play with some damn pride! sadly Beni is the one who assembled these players though... i'm REAAAAALLLY hoping for that suggestedBabel for Elia "switch"...I love me some Elia and left wing is a much needed position!--he should force a change in formation even

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

...although Cesc is a huge doubt, I think TR7 is back...
who?
Arsenal's savior...

4595-001cze-tomas_rosicky.jpg

laugh.gif

This dude is more frail than van Pu$$y.

The transfer window opens up on Friday. I'm not buying into the talk that Aguero and Villa will be on the move in January. IMO, the big money moves(Aguero, Villa, Ribery) will be made in the summer. Unfortunately I think it'll be a quiet transfer window (in terms of money being spent) but I do seeChelsea and Arsenal making some additions to their clubs. Apparently Ferguson said that he wont be bringing anyone in and I dont think Liverpool have mademoney available to Benetiz (very wise decision
laugh.gif
)

Man. City should be making some moves...they'd be crazy to be bringing in more attackers. They just need to fix their defensive woes.

According to BBC, Wenger is going to make some power moves...
Wenger will step up his bid to sign 15-year-old QPR striker Raheem Sterling.
Full story: Daily Mirror
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is some news that should cheer up Chelsea fans...

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack expects to agree a new two-year contract extension to take him to June 2012 - and beyond his 35th birthday.
Full story: The Telegraph

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

...although Cesc is a huge doubt, I think TR7 is back...
who?
Yeah, Tomas Rosicky, he came on very late though, game back from injury, he came in and got right down to business though, he looked very good forthe 10 minutes he was on. MOM had to be Song, he just dominated the mid-field today, overpowered anyone who tried to go up against him and won like everychallange, going to hurt to see him go away for a month, his goal was well deserved to say the least. Even with Cesc out today we played amazing, Ramsey hasbeen playing really well as of late, he reminds me alot of Cesc, next time we play we might have a new striker, we will see. I called 5-1 win, 4-1 works forme.
pimp.gif

^im not a City fan by any means, but its good to see him back in the EPL

i dont think ive seen a better box-to-box midfielder than what he was in his Arsenal days

was looking forward to the weekend games this week
smh.gif
. wouldnt be surprised if all the remaining games get canceled

Does anyone where I can watch La Liga games?? I've been watching Fox Sports Soccer and all they show is English Premier games
frown.gif

Crap!!! I mean, I enjoy watching Chelsea and Arsenal games, but I want to watch the Barcelona and Real Madrid games as well.

Anyone here going to watch the African Nations Cup?

The tourny starts tomorrow and I want to start a thread but I'm not sure anyone else cares.

It's already gotten off to a terrible start after Togo's backup goalkeeper, an assistant coach and another member of the staff were killed yesterdayafter Angolan rebels fired at the Togolese bus for about 20 minutes
tired.gif

Togo have pulled out of the tourny (they are in the same group as Ghana, Ivory Coast and Burkino Faso) and have asked those 3 teams to pull out as well.

Togo has since withdrawn from the ANC... this even puts the World Cup in question, in terms of safety...
frown.gif

I dont think this attack has anything to do with the amount of security that will be put in place in South Africa. Africa is a huge continent andwhile there are many places that are unstable, there are also some safe regions (South Africa is in one of those regions). I dont understand why some peoplelike to categorize the entire continent as being dangerous just because there are civil wars going on in certain clusters of the continent. It'd be likesaying 20 years ago that all of Europe was unsafe because of the war going on in Yugoslavia or that all of Europe is unsafe because of the attacks thathappened a few years ago in Spain and England.

Arsenal disgust me.

Win at home and move into 2nd and 1pt back of Chelsea.

Yet they are about to lose and remain 4 pts back

Only 1 word to describe us today....PATHETIC.

They looked like a high school pick up game team. They didn't know what they were doing, especially Almunia, Song and Fabregas and of course the lack of abig striker hurt big time today...if Wenger doesn't make any signings, our CL spot will quickly fade away...

Back
Top Bottom