OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

sir alex gonna be heated about that one
laugh.gif

http://atdhe.net/ for all your sporting needs.

I cant say I'm upset that RvP will be out this long. Hopefully it opens Wengers eyes and he realizes that RvP is not a reliable striker. He's gonna beforced to bring a striker in during the transfer window now. I'm not sure Wenger would've bought another striker if RvP was healthy and the team was in2nd place going into January.

laugh.gif
at Tommy Smyth saying he wishes that linesman was there for the Ireland game the way he spotted that pk from 30 yards away

this dude Carlton Cole needs to be Rooneys partner up front for England, i love the way he plays

Defence - A dying art in the Premiership.

4-1

5-3

3-0

3-2

9-1

3-3

3-0

4-0

2-2

2-2

5-1

4-1

3-3

Those are just some of the scores over the past 2 weeks
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Some good passing by Ars. Have Chelski even had a shot yet?

Lol... I can't listen to Jon Champion commentate without being reminded of PES...

Own goal by Varmelan.

2-0 Chelsea

Game is over and Chelsea have the title locked up.

Arsenal's attack is about as anemic as a vegetarian.

Almunia $@%%+% sucks. Dude's positioning is the worst ever. Why the he.ll did he come out of his net on the 2nd goal?

vermaelen on halftime suicide watch
laugh.gif

defense maybe a dying art with those scores but that 9-1.. an entire team was dead. howre u gonna let someone score 9 times. 9!
sick.gif
so bad wigan players offered a refund

how did arshavin miss that! dude took too much time setting up while the keeper was outta the net.

Do you guys think Drogba doesn't get enough credit as one of the world's top g goalscorers when he isn't mentioned along with players like Ibra,Messi, CR9, etc...?

11 pts back. Yeah I think Arsenal is out of it now. Time to play out the season hopefully get 3rd and try for the FA or the Champions League. Arsenal is notconsistent enough to win the league anytime soon.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Do you guys think Drogba doesn't get enough credit as one of the world's top goalscorers when he isn't mentioned along with players like Ibra, Messi, CR9, etc...?
the players you compared him to have a rating of 99 for "skill" and "ball control"...
Drogba's all about the physical game - he chases loose balls,harasses defenders and get stuck in 50-50 challenges...
frankly,he could score 40 goals this season but everyone still won't consider him as one of the world's best...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Do you guys think Drogba doesn't get enough credit as one of the world's top g goalscorers when he isn't mentioned along with players like Ibra, Messi, CR9, etc...?
As KU said, Drogba lacks the finesse to be ranked up there with Ibra, Messi, Ronnie, Torres.

He's still a great goalscorer. As a striker, your #1 responsibility is to score goals and he does a very good job of doing so.

He also doesn't get credit because he's not from a well-recognized footballing country and due to his antics which are downright embarrassing at times.

If I'm building a team solely composed of Premiership players and I need a striker, I'd take Drogba over Rooney any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom