Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Great win boys! Getting me more hype till I go see 2 them weeks in a row... If we contain CJ, then we have a shot... But our O-line has to step it up against the Lions front

If the Lions lose to the Bears, we might be in trouble. If they win, WE ARE GIVING THEM THEIR FIRST LOSS!!!!!

Today's game was unbelievable. So jacked up still. Great crowd. Great game all around. We dominated every facet of the game. We annihilated a 9ish win team. My voice is gone.

pimp.gif

If the Lions lose to the Bears, we might be in trouble. If they win, WE ARE GIVING THEM THEIR FIRST LOSS!!!!!

Today's game was unbelievable. So jacked up still. Great crowd. Great game all around. We dominated every facet of the game. We annihilated a 9ish win team. My voice is gone.

pimp.gif

Enjoyed watching the game four rows away from the field. Definitely was a fun experience...Did not enjoy getting a ridiculous tan line...

And what is up with all the nice looking ladies working for the production crew at the stadium?!

Enjoyed watching the game four rows away from the field. Definitely was a fun experience...Did not enjoy getting a ridiculous tan line...

And what is up with all the nice looking ladies working for the production crew at the stadium?!

Wide receiver Joshua Morgan's season could be over, but the 49ers won't make that decision until after his surgery Monday on a fractured lower right leg.

"It's more serious than what we thought after the ballgame," Harbaugh said Monday. "He's out an extended time, longer than we anticipated. We'll have a better idea after today's procedure is done.

Harbaugh said the 49ers are too "thin" at wide receiver right now and will have to add one to the 46-man, game-day roster. They have two wide receivers on the practice squad, rookie Joe Hastings out of Washburn and the recently signed John Matthews, who played for Harbaugh at the University of San Diego before entering the NFL in 2009 with the Indianapolis Colts.

Harbaugh confirmed that Braylon Edwards is not expected back until the Oct. 30 game against Cleveland, having missed the past three weeks because of surgery on a torn meniscus. Another option to help the receiving corps is to take advantage of second-string tight end Delanie Walker's versatility.

Morgan is probably destined for the IR.

Moss is available...
nerd.gif

More 2 TE sets possibly?
eek.gif
devil.gif

Wide receiver Joshua Morgan's season could be over, but the 49ers won't make that decision until after his surgery Monday on a fractured lower right leg.

"It's more serious than what we thought after the ballgame," Harbaugh said Monday. "He's out an extended time, longer than we anticipated. We'll have a better idea after today's procedure is done.

Harbaugh said the 49ers are too "thin" at wide receiver right now and will have to add one to the 46-man, game-day roster. They have two wide receivers on the practice squad, rookie Joe Hastings out of Washburn and the recently signed John Matthews, who played for Harbaugh at the University of San Diego before entering the NFL in 2009 with the Indianapolis Colts.

Harbaugh confirmed that Braylon Edwards is not expected back until the Oct. 30 game against Cleveland, having missed the past three weeks because of surgery on a torn meniscus. Another option to help the receiving corps is to take advantage of second-string tight end Delanie Walker's versatility.

Morgan is probably destined for the IR.

Moss is available...
nerd.gif

More 2 TE sets possibly?
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

False.
With Alex & 2 rookies at QB and the way the o-line has looked. I see 5 wins max. hawks twice, bengals, browns, and the ********

top 3 pick here we come
Like I said...
grin.gif

Time to change your sig, son
Why you bringing up old %^&*
laugh.gif
  I'm still not changing the sig until they get 6 wins

As for WRs, can they bring Zeigler back?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

False.
With Alex & 2 rookies at QB and the way the o-line has looked. I see 5 wins max. hawks twice, bengals, browns, and the ********

top 3 pick here we come
Like I said...
grin.gif

Time to change your sig, son
Why you bringing up old %^&*
laugh.gif
  I'm still not changing the sig until they get 6 wins

As for WRs, can they bring Zeigler back?

Most likely they will bring Ziegler back from the practice squad as he is a bigger receiver 6'3 or so and knows the team and playbook pretty well.  I actually think he's not too much of a drop off from Morgan.  
Braylon will be back after the bye against CLE and Braylon/Crab/Williams/Ginn along with VD/Walker is still a solid group considering we rarely go 4 WRs

TJ Houshzamamamsza is also available 
nerd.gif

Most likely they will bring Ziegler back from the practice squad as he is a bigger receiver 6'3 or so and knows the team and playbook pretty well.  I actually think he's not too much of a drop off from Morgan.  
Braylon will be back after the bye against CLE and Braylon/Crab/Williams/Ginn along with VD/Walker is still a solid group considering we rarely go 4 WRs

nerd.gif

eek.gif

who in the right mind thought we'd dismantle the bucs like that!
pimp.gif
 our offense was clicking and our defense was full of energy which set the tone from the get go. i'm a bit concerned about josh's injury. he's been our consistent player all year. we were up big, why are we still trying to run up the score?
ohwell.gif

as for alex, i'll applaud him but i'm a man of simple taste. keep playing like this, get us to the playoffs and make me eat crow.

eek.gif

who in the right mind thought we'd dismantle the bucs like that!
pimp.gif
 our offense was clicking and our defense was full of energy which set the tone from the get go. i'm a bit concerned about josh's injury. he's been our consistent player all year. we were up big, why are we still trying to run up the score?
ohwell.gif

as for alex, i'll applaud him but i'm a man of simple taste. keep playing like this, get us to the playoffs and make me eat crow.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

nerd.gif

grin.gif
Ziegler is alright but I wouldnt go that far. Morgan has some of the best hands I've seen from a 49ers receiver in while. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Lloyd when he was here.

I'm pretty sure we were looking at putting Delanie as a WR this offseason, I dont know how well he knows the playbook and playing like a wideout but he certainly has the speed and quickness of one. Not to mention he's obviously a big and strong dude as well, hopefully we can figure this out because losing Morgan is HUGE. Crabtree is decent but for whatever reason he isn't targeted too often. Either he's not getting open or him and Alex need to get on the same page and get it together quick.

I like Williams and Ginn but there is no way these guys can fill the void of Josh Morgan, nor are they anything but a speedy slot receiver. VD and Crab need to step up in a major way if we don't end up signing someone like T.O., Moss (doubtful), or Houshamazooladi

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

nerd.gif

grin.gif
Ziegler is alright but I wouldnt go that far. Morgan has some of the best hands I've seen from a 49ers receiver in while. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Lloyd when he was here.

I'm pretty sure we were looking at putting Delanie as a WR this offseason, I dont know how well he knows the playbook and playing like a wideout but he certainly has the speed and quickness of one. Not to mention he's obviously a big and strong dude as well, hopefully we can figure this out because losing Morgan is HUGE. Crabtree is decent but for whatever reason he isn't targeted too often. Either he's not getting open or him and Alex need to get on the same page and get it together quick.

I like Williams and Ginn but there is no way these guys can fill the void of Josh Morgan, nor are they anything but a speedy slot receiver. VD and Crab need to step up in a major way if we don't end up signing someone like T.O., Moss (doubtful), or Houshamazooladi

Back
Top Bottom