Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Great game hopefully that boy Morgan heals quick
pimp.gif

SAN FRANCISCO -- The 49ers' victory came at a cost, as receiver Joshua Morgan sustained a fractured right ankle, a source close to Morgan told CSNBayArea.com on Sunday evening. It is not known how long Morgan will be out of action.

Read more: Source: Morgan sustains fractured ankle
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

SAN FRANCISCO -- The 49ers' victory came at a cost, as receiver Joshua Morgan sustained a fractured right ankle, a source close to Morgan told CSNBayArea.com on Sunday evening. It is not known how long Morgan will be out of action.

Read more: Source: Morgan sustains fractured ankle
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Alex Smith 
pimp.gif

Also, how long do you think Morgan is out?  We're going to have to pick someone up off the street to play this week because I dont think Braylon will be back until after the bye.

TO 
glasses.gif

Alex Smith 
pimp.gif

Also, how long do you think Morgan is out?  We're going to have to pick someone up off the street to play this week because I dont think Braylon will be back until after the bye.

TO 
glasses.gif

fractured ankle? probably 4-6 weeks.

TO? hell no. Harbaugh won't let that kind of locker room cancer in the organization.

they'll likely promote from the practice squad.

fractured ankle? probably 4-6 weeks.

TO? hell no. Harbaugh won't let that kind of locker room cancer in the organization.

they'll likely promote from the practice squad.

So surreal to me that we're 4-1. I still can't trust smith but man this defense is showing out.

1 game at a time. Huge test in Detroit next week...

So surreal to me that we're 4-1. I still can't trust smith but man this defense is showing out.

1 game at a time. Huge test in Detroit next week...

I don't think TO at this point is a locker room cancer. He was just fine on the Bengals and Bills (Altho both teams suck).

Detroit's gonna be a very tough game. With the way they're playing I think they have a good chance but it is definitely not gonna be an easy game. But if the 49ers somehow can pull that off...
eek.gif

I don't think TO at this point is a locker room cancer. He was just fine on the Bengals and Bills (Altho both teams suck).

Detroit's gonna be a very tough game. With the way they're playing I think they have a good chance but it is definitely not gonna be an easy game. But if the 49ers somehow can pull that off...
eek.gif

Great win boys! Getting me more hype till I go see 2 them weeks in a row... If we contain CJ, then we have a shot... But our O-line has to step it up against the Lions front

Back
Top Bottom