Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif
 If they expect Alex Smith to show up next season, he needs to be protected
makes sense, but they invested their first two picks on the OL last season, don't know if they wanted to do that again this year.

crossing my fingers that Iupati and Davis step it up this year. Davis was getting whooped last season

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Can't hate on drafting a pass rusher.
i can't say i'm happy with this, but i'm far from upset.  aside from justin smith, our pass rush has been putrid the past few seasons.

understood but you pretty much draft manny lawson 2.0? im all for drafting pass rushers, but we could've traded down, got some added picks and gotten a rush guy of the same mold as aldon...oh well

i can't say i'm happy with this, but i'm far from upset.  aside from justin smith, our pass rush has been putrid the past few seasons.

understood but you pretty much draft manny lawson 2.0? im all for drafting pass rushers, but we could've traded down, got some added picks and gotten a rush guy of the same mold as aldon...oh well

I guess we needed a pass rusher. I dont really know anything about Aldon so cant say whether I like the pick or not. Hoping for Kaepernick in the 2nd round.

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif
makes sense, but they invested their first two picks on the OL last season, don't know if they wanted to do that again this year.

crossing my fingers that Iupati and Davis step it up this year. Davis was getting whooped last season

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Looking at how other teams are drafting I don't think teams are reaching for players unlike the Falcons.  Trading the pick would have been ideal, but I don't think there was much value for it either.

Looking at how other teams are drafting I don't think teams are reaching for players unlike the Falcons.  Trading the pick would have been ideal, but I don't think there was much value for it either.

Originally Posted by dland24

Last post here until later tonight. Hopefully my next post will be full of joy and jubilation rather than obscenities and frustration.

LETS GO!!!
%%$@  %%$@  %%$@   **%*!#% %%$@ !!!!

Last post here until later tonight. Hopefully my next post will be full of joy and jubilation rather than obscenities and frustration.

LETS GO!!!
%%$@  %%$@  %%$@   **%*!#% %%$@ !!!!

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

I guess we needed a pass rusher. I dont really know anything about Aldon so cant say whether I like the pick or not. Hoping for Kaepernick in the 2nd round.
QFT.

I really havent seen him play or heard much about him to say whether I like this pick or not but we definitely needed a pass rusher.  Kapernick would be a good pick up in the 2nd round... maybe even Gabbert
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

QFT.

I really havent seen him play or heard much about him to say whether I like this pick or not but we definitely needed a pass rusher.  Kapernick would be a good pick up in the 2nd round... maybe even Gabbert
nerd.gif

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif

There is no stoneface big enough to express my opinion of this post.

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

wow.... 49ers still rolling with Alex huh? How has that worked out so far? lmao
What?  Even if they did pick a QB at 7 its highly unlikely he would be starting.

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif

Yea stick to video games.

Even though we couldve got Aldon a lil later on, we needed a OLB.  I was just thinking we couldve traded down or drafted Quinn or Prince, but what do I know.  Im puttin my faith in Harbaughs choices

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

wow.... 49ers still rolling with Alex huh? How has that worked out so far? lmao
What?  Even if they did pick a QB at 7 its highly unlikely he would be starting.

shoulda drafted an OL
indifferent.gif

Yea stick to video games.

Even though we couldve got Aldon a lil later on, we needed a OLB.  I was just thinking we couldve traded down or drafted Quinn or Prince, but what do I know.  Im puttin my faith in Harbaughs choices

I rather keep Aldin Smith than get Kolb... Kolb is 3-4 as a starter

We need help on our D, grab a QB in the 2nd?

I rather keep Aldin Smith than get Kolb... Kolb is 3-4 as a starter

We need help on our D, grab a QB in the 2nd?

if there wasn't much value n trading, you gotta take the best player available like the Cardinals did...Aldon is good, but i'd would've rather have them stay and if so take either Prince, Quinn, or Fairley...we shall see

if there wasn't much value n trading, you gotta take the best player available like the Cardinals did...Aldon is good, but i'd would've rather have them stay and if so take either Prince, Quinn, or Fairley...we shall see

Back
Top Bottom