i dont think any of us are.

i'm not expecting a super bowl run as long as that bust is still on our team

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

To be honest I'm not expecting a super bowl run this year 
laugh.gif
 i dont think any of us are.

i'm not expecting a super bowl run as long as that bust is still on our team

Originally Posted by acidicality

Harbaugh meeting with QB #11 tomorrow at 49ers headquarters.

WCF Any longtime 49ers fan who knows anything about football on suicide watch.

Harbaugh meeting with QB #11 tomorrow at 49ers headquarters.

WCF Any longtime 49ers fan who knows anything about football on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If we get Kaepernick in round 2 I'd be happy.
Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he's going to be good. I really like him, out of all the other QBs left on the board. He has lots of upside.
He's a little boom or bust, but I've liked what I've seen from him, and watched him play against Cal and was fairly impressed.

Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he's going to be good. I really like him, out of all the other QBs left on the board. He has lots of upside.
He's a little boom or bust, but I've liked what I've seen from him, and watched him play against Cal and was fairly impressed.

I wanted some secondary help, though a pass rusher we need that also. I don't really know much about the player so can't really say anything about the pick.

I wanted some secondary help, though a pass rusher we need that also. I don't really know much about the player so can't really say anything about the pick.

Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chill not 2nd rd tho...he does have potential but so did Nate Davis and we saw how that turned out...i say take Mallett in the 2nd rd if anything...if not him grab Aaron Williams or Ras-I and get Colin in the 3rd...

Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chill not 2nd rd tho...he does have potential but so did Nate Davis and we saw how that turned out...i say take Mallett in the 2nd rd if anything...if not him grab Aaron Williams or Ras-I and get Colin in the 3rd...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like Mallett. Sure he's got a nice arm, but everything else about him sucks, esp his off-the-field stuff.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like Mallett. Sure he's got a nice arm, but everything else about him sucks, esp his off-the-field stuff.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom