Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

30t6p3b.gif
did Al Davis take over the Niner front office?

Should've taken Jake Locker for shock value.

Aldon is very good.....but was hurt much of this year.

I guess they went by his smarts and his combine because he was hurt most of this year....but was HUGE in the pass rush when he got healthy.

Even though im a Mizzou fan and will root for him, i dont like this pick. There were other needs besides the D-line......like Cornerback.

Aldon is very good.....but was hurt much of this year.

I guess they went by his smarts and his combine because he was hurt most of this year....but was HUGE in the pass rush when he got healthy.

Even though im a Mizzou fan and will root for him, i dont like this pick. There were other needs besides the D-line......like Cornerback.

rumor that the texans were gonna swoop him up, if he plays up too his ability, i think he can help secondary with constant pressure and sacks ...

rumor that the texans were gonna swoop him up, if he plays up too his ability, i think he can help secondary with constant pressure and sacks ...

What are we going to do with our secondary, what DB's are still available?

I would like to see Dalton with us for some reason...

What are we going to do with our secondary, what DB's are still available?

I would like to see Dalton with us for some reason...

Fangio on Aldon Smith's position change: "its not going to be easy on him. Its a huge transition and he is going to have to work hard ane be patient. Might not see immediate results." (on knbr)

SO WHY THE %@%% DID WE DRAFT HIM THEN?!?!?

The 7th pick needs to be an immediate help. FML.

Fangio on Aldon Smith's position change: "its not going to be easy on him. Its a huge transition and he is going to have to work hard ane be patient. Might not see immediate results." (on knbr)

SO WHY THE %@%% DID WE DRAFT HIM THEN?!?!?

The 7th pick needs to be an immediate help. FML.

To be honest I'm not expecting a super bowl run this year
I'm watching my team mature as a whole will see what this year brings though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom