Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

The closer it gets to draft time, the less I think were getting Peterson. Cardinals reportedly have an agreement with Bulger. Looks like PP is going to ARZ.

The closer it gets to draft time, the less I think were getting Peterson. Cardinals reportedly have an agreement with Bulger. Looks like PP is going to ARZ.

Adam Schefter is now reporting that the Niners will NOT be taking Gabbert if available at 7.

Adam Schefter is now reporting that the Niners will NOT be taking Gabbert if available at 7.

i've always liked adam schefter. no $@##

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by dland24

THANK THE #++@!+* HEAVENS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gabbert reminds me of Alex Smith. There's concerns with his ability to handle pressure, that's exactly Alex Smith in a nutshell. He could be good, but he reminds me of Alex Smith 2.0.

I would much rather get another QB in round 2, there's a lot to choose from, and all of them have just as much potential as Gabbert of being good IMO. From Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick (who I personally would love to see as a 9er), there's a lot to choose from. And maybe Locker slides down to round 2, and at that point I wouldn't mind taking him.

*prays for Patrick Peterson*

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by dland24

THANK THE #++@!+* HEAVENS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gabbert reminds me of Alex Smith. There's concerns with his ability to handle pressure, that's exactly Alex Smith in a nutshell. He could be good, but he reminds me of Alex Smith 2.0.

I would much rather get another QB in round 2, there's a lot to choose from, and all of them have just as much potential as Gabbert of being good IMO. From Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick (who I personally would love to see as a 9er), there's a lot to choose from. And maybe Locker slides down to round 2, and at that point I wouldn't mind taking him.

*prays for Patrick Peterson*

acidicality wrote:

Exactly what I've been thinking, just can't trust Gabbert.

Last post here until later tonight. Hopefully my next post will be full of joy and jubilation rather than obscenities and frustration.

LETS GO!!!

Last post here until later tonight. Hopefully my next post will be full of joy and jubilation rather than obscenities and frustration.

LETS GO!!!

I am officially going to my 2nd 49ers game ever, against the ********... Section 124 row 1 on the 20 yard line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cant wait!!!

I actually liked Gabbert but I do agree by not taking him at 7... I think we can get a QB in the early 2nd round... PP7 coming here doesnt really look good either, but we will see

See ya later!

I am officially going to my 2nd 49ers game ever, against the ********... Section 124 row 1 on the 20 yard line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cant wait!!!

I actually liked Gabbert but I do agree by not taking him at 7... I think we can get a QB in the early 2nd round... PP7 coming here doesnt really look good either, but we will see

See ya later!

Back
Top Bottom