Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Read up on Joe Hastings...
I really like the signing because he knows the playbook, has been practicing with the team and has familiarity with Harbaugh from the University of San Diego.  In an article I had read, nothing but good things said about the guy.  He also ran a 4.42 40 yard dash.

Read up on Joe Hastings...
I really like the signing because he knows the playbook, has been practicing with the team and has familiarity with Harbaugh from the University of San Diego.  In an article I had read, nothing but good things said about the guy.  He also ran a 4.42 40 yard dash.

As long as Bowman plays alongside Willis, I see him getting that London Fletcher treatment.

As long as Bowman plays alongside Willis, I see him getting that London Fletcher treatment.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea but TO knows his days are ending soon... Look at how Chad turned out in NE

would be nice to see TO end his career with the 49ers but probably a longshot

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea but TO knows his days are ending soon... Look at how Chad turned out in NE

would be nice to see TO end his career with the 49ers but probably a longshot

Yea thats how I feel about it but oh wells...

BTW, kind Im digging that song... Makes me want to go back to SF for playoff time

Yea thats how I feel about it but oh wells...

BTW, kind Im digging that song... Makes me want to go back to SF for playoff time

It seems like TO might be playing for the Allen Wranglers. Oh well, it would've been dope if he ended his career the same place it began. Word to LOST.
My favorite 49er of all time. 
pimp.gif

It seems like TO might be playing for the Allen Wranglers. Oh well, it would've been dope if he ended his career the same place it began. Word to LOST.
My favorite 49er of all time. 
pimp.gif

Since I know my little buddy Jumpman is going to be trolling this thread, I would like to personally apologize. You were right. I called your team a "6ish win team." Clearly I misjudged the enormous talent you had on your roster. Clearly, I should have been able to predict Adrian Peterson would go down in the first quarter of the game against you guys. Clearly I should have been able to predict you would play the Bears without Cutler. I was two games off. What was I thinking.

Sorry bro. 8 wins is a hell of an accomplishment. More than most NFL fans would have predicted (despite it being less than what Raider fans predicted).

I was dead wrong. You were not a 6ish win team.

Happy New Year.

Since I know my little buddy Jumpman is going to be trolling this thread, I would like to personally apologize. You were right. I called your team a "6ish win team." Clearly I misjudged the enormous talent you had on your roster. Clearly, I should have been able to predict Adrian Peterson would go down in the first quarter of the game against you guys. Clearly I should have been able to predict you would play the Bears without Cutler. I was two games off. What was I thinking.

Sorry bro. 8 wins is a hell of an accomplishment. More than most NFL fans would have predicted (despite it being less than what Raider fans predicted).

I was dead wrong. You were not a 6ish win team.

Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Was anyone able to scoop up tickets?
There were 2,000 total tickets on sale this morning for the entire world to buy.  Seriously doubt any NTer was able to get a ticket today

Yesterday there were 6,000 tickets available for presale for 25,000 season ticket holder accounts, and I couldnt get 2 tickets, 5 seconds after the presale started.

Resellers are going to make BANK.  This game will be the hottest ticket in the bay in over a decade.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Was anyone able to scoop up tickets?
There were 2,000 total tickets on sale this morning for the entire world to buy.  Seriously doubt any NTer was able to get a ticket today

Yesterday there were 6,000 tickets available for presale for 25,000 season ticket holder accounts, and I couldnt get 2 tickets, 5 seconds after the presale started.

Resellers are going to make BANK.  This game will be the hottest ticket in the bay in over a decade.

Back
Top Bottom