OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was just offered Antonio Brown, Travis Kelce, Denard Robinson for my Jordy Nelson and Rob Gronkowski....this is what my team consists of right now.
Qb- P.Manning
QB- J.Mckown
Rb- Ellington
Rb- Latavius Murray
Rb- Joe Bayard (dropping)
Wr- J.Nelson
Wr- E.Decker
Wr- Andre Holmes
Wr- Martavius Bryant
Wr- D.Adams GB
Te- Gronk
Te- H.Miller
D/ST- Lions and Rams
K- J.Tucker

Way I see it is that Nelson(ave. 22pts) and Brown(ave. 26pts) are a wash...I gain two starters. A decent TE in Kelce who had averages just over 10pts in our league. Then I gain a decent starting running back in Denard Robinson who ave. 16pts on our league (just averaging the games he has started). Gronk gas ave. 18 pts in our league. So thats an Ave. Of 52pts. over the 3 players I get to the Ave. Of 40pts. I'm giving up! What do ya'll think....sounds good but I hate giving up 2 pro bowlers for 1 and 2 good waiver wire pick ups.

Your team is awful besides Peyton, Jordy and Gronk. i hope you're in more than a 12 team league cause that's terrible if you're a playoff team with that roster.

Peyton, Ellington, Nelson, Gronk, Lions D, and Tucker .. how is that an awful team? :nerd: .. Pretty consistent players all year if you ask me.

As far as that trade, I wouldn't do it. Reason being Kelce hasn't scored a TD since Week 9 nor has he went over 70 yards since Week 4. Fasano is getting just as many looks especially in the red zone. Robinson went on a nice little 4 week run but hasn't done anything since they came off the bye, his last two games were bad against soft run defenses (Colts, NYG). Add in the fact he still has to go up against Houston twice and Baltimore, I don't see much value there in the playoffs. Brown & Nelson are a wash so I think it's too late in the season to make this kind of move.

Should I ride with Sanchez v. Seattle

Or Johnny football v. Colts?

Bonus: I also have Fitzpatrick v. Jacksonville

Last edited:
Somebody just dropped the Patriots D/ST and I put a claim in immediately, even tho I'm currently last on the wire after today's claims .. hopefully no one else notices their playoff schedule vs MIA, @NYJ, vs Buffalo .. if I can land them I'll be set.

I have AZ defense. New England, Green Bay and Baltimore are on the wire. Should I scoop all 3?

I lost my Jordan Reed claim to the guy I'm facing this week. Gonna be a slobberknocker of a matchup.

Last edited:
I have AZ defense. New England, Green Bay and Baltimore are on the wire. Should I scoop all 3?

I lost my Jordan Reed claim to the guy I'm facing this week. Gonna be a slobberknocker of a matchup.

Baltimore vs Jax, GB vs Buffalo week 15

NE vs NYJ, GB vs TB week 16

NE vs Buffalo, Baltimore vs Cleveland week 17

Last edited:
I actually hope Ellington sits out this week so he can heal for the playoffs. Will start J. Hill I suppose.

Baltimore vs Jax, GB vs Buffalo week 15

NE vs NYJ, GB vs TB week 16

NE vs Buffalo, Baltimore vs Cleveland week 17
dropped Fitzgerald and Reggie Bush for New England and Baltimore.

Welp, looks like us Josh Gordon owners are stuck with Hoyer for another week. :smh:

Why won't they just let Manizel flourish at this point?

Hoyer is a FA at the end of the season, you trade up to get Johnny, might as well see what you have instead of waiting till the offseason. I know they're in a playoff race but let Johnny cook!

I'm rolling with fitz. Jacksonville f'd up by beating the Giants. Now they own the number 2 pick. So I see them dropping this game to take control of the number 1 pick.

I'm rolling with Fitzpatrick foster & Texans D.

Need one player for FLEX: Lafell, Sankey, Blount, J. MATTHEWS

I'd start LaFell! Sankey hasn't done anything all year, Matthews is against the Legion of Boom, and who knows what you'll get w/a Patriots RB! At least you know NE will throw the ball.

Welp, looks like us Josh Gordon owners are stuck with Hoyer for another week.
mean.gif

Why won't they just let Manizel flourish at this point?

Hoyer is a FA at the end of the season, you trade up to get Johnny, might as well see what you have instead of waiting till the offseason. I know they're in a playoff race but let Johnny cook!
hoyer throws it to Gordon 15-16 times per game!

cant complain with that.. and just based off of their last game.. Gordon's 1st half numbers vs his 2nd half numbers were pretty drastic

another week practicing together should be good for gordon and hoyer. the targets have been there, last week the chemistry was off a little. hopefully they go ham on sunday. 2 tds to flash please. thank you.

I made the playoffs in my league, need some help with my matchup

Standard ESPN

QB: Stafford or Tannehill? I'm going w/ Stafford as of now

Flex: Mark Ingram or Brandon Marshall? I really have no idea who to play

Def: Bills D or Eagles D? I'm thinking Eagles..

Thanks in advance NT!!!

Anyone have any advice? appreciate it

I made the playoffs in my league, need some help with my matchup

Standard ESPN

QB: Stafford or Tannehill? I'm going w/ Stafford as of now

Flex: Mark Ingram or Brandon Marshall? I really have no idea who to play

Def: Bills D or Eagles D? I'm thinking Eagles..

Thanks in advance NT!!!
Anyone have any advice? appreciate it
Stafford. Matchup is tasty. Tannehill gives you rushing though, so it may be a tossup.

Ingram. Marshall been to inconsisten.

Eagles. Bills facing Peyton...

Stafford. Matchup is tasty. Tannehill gives you rushing though, so it may be a tossup.

Ingram. Marshall been to inconsisten.

Eagles. Bills facing Peyton...

thanks a lot bro, :nthat:

for some reason I feel like marshall is going to blow it up on Thursday night and I'm nervous about Ingram Vs Carolina D. :nerd:

need a victory

Last edited:
Add Stedman Bailey and drop Cecil Shorts?

This potential move isn't so much for this week as it is for the remainder of the season.

Back
Top Bottom