OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What are our thoughts on J Randle? Dunbar is out but looks like McFadden is getting more snaps. Would you rather have Dion Lewis or Randle?

Also...what a disappointment Brandin Cooks has been :smh:

I would rather have randle because of the Dallas o-line and snaps. Lewis has been solid, but Blount seems like he's going to get most of the snaps.

What are our thoughts on J Randle? Dunbar is out but looks like McFadden is getting more snaps. Would you rather have Dion Lewis or Randle?

Also...what a disappointment Brandin Cooks has been 
mean.gif
I would rather have randle because of the Dallas o-line and snaps. Lewis has been solid, but Blount seems like he's going to get most of the snaps.
I think Blount got snaps because NE was up on Jax by so much.

Being offered to receive D Lewis/Jeffery for Randle/E Sanders. Thoughts?

I rather have Sanders than Alshon so I wouldn't do that trade. I'd look to move Randle for a more consistent RB not in a time share. I'd rather try and get Ingram or someone of that caliber than deal with Belichik's mood swings.

I'm up 32 points.  He has Russell and the Lions D, I have Hauschka.

Very weird player/performance connectivity there.  But I'm good, right?

Drop Jordan Cameron, pick up __ :

Hill
Gillmore
Owen Daniels

or trade for Antonio Gates? His owner said he's available.

*PPR*

Last edited:
Opted to start Allen Hurns over Ted Ginn. They both did well too lol. I hoped Karlos Williams would do better, but the Giants were ready for the run all game.

I am bummed about Dunbar, though. That injury looked bad.

Up 12, hoping Ebron doesn't go off tonight.

I'm up 32 points.  He has Russell and the Lions D, I have Hauschka.

Very weird player/performance connectivity there.  But I'm good, right?

You should get the W then. Unless Russy stinks up the place and Seattle never scores. Other wise his QB and Defense are going to cancel each other.

If i were him Id sit Lions D and let Russ try for the miracle 32

@ChrisHaganIndy: Sources tell me Andrew Luck has a subluxation of his right shoulder. Several prominent Doctors have been consulted. Had MRI last Monday.

@ProFootballDoc: Subluxation means shoulder shifts.
Key is if labrum is torn.
If significant tear, surgery possible, otherwise rehab.

Last edited:
been trying to buy low on Luck for a month now but i'm gonna stick it out with Palmer/Tanny

that OL is gonna have him killed

@ChrisHaganIndy: Sources tell me Andrew Luck has a subluxation of his right shoulder. Several prominent Doctors have been consulted. Had MRI last Monday.

@ProFootballDoc: Subluxation means shoulder shifts.
Key is if labrum is torn.
If significant tear, surgery possible, otherwise rehab.
If anyone cares (probably not)...(and, I know everyone's body is different)...

I did this my Senior year of HS. I was out 5-6 weeks. I couldn't lift my arm higher than my shoulder for 3 weeks. One movement that was the worst was if I put my arm in a position where my fingers are point toward the sky and then tried moving just my forearm to where my fingers were pointing behind me. Extremely painful.

Now, like I said, everyone is different and I didn't have the best trainers/equipment available to me.

Last edited:
nah that's good info, thanks for posting that

i'd expect Luck to be out at least 2-3 weeks

Last edited:

If anyone cares (probably not)...(and, I know everyone's body is different)...

I did this my Senior year of HS. I was out 5-6 weeks. I couldn't lift my arm higher than my shoulder for 3 weeks. One movement that was the worst was if I put my arm in a position where my fingers are point toward the sky and then tried moving just my forearm to where my fingers were pointing behind me. Extremely painful.

Now, like I said, everyone is different and I didn't have the best trainers/equipment available to me.
This injury sucks. Happened to both my shoulders.

Theres always pain when I throw a football or baseball. It's sad.

So....

Would you guys trade McCoy and Sanders for Devonta Freeman and Hilton? Especially after this Luck news

I might try to put Cooks in the trade first and throw in Sproles too cause this dude isn't exactly very knowledgeable but he's a huge Broncos fan and I know if I put Sanders in there he'll be down

Last edited:
So....

Would you guys trade McCoy and Sanders for Devonta Freeman and Hilton? Especially after this Luck news

I might try to put Cooks in the trade first and throw in Sproles too cause this dude isn't exactly very knowledgeable but he's a huge Broncos fan and I know if I put Sanders in there he'll be down
I have both McCoy and Freeman.  I think Freeman is going to continue to be a legit back and I have a feeling McCoy is going to fall off a cliff.  So I would take it for that reason alone.

Damn that news....was about to unload cooks and another player for dez.....Brandin cooks sucks

Back
Top Bottom