**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got an offer of Leveon for my Jordan Howard, Stafford and Godwin what you think?

I’d do it. Howard on bye. Godwin is also. You’ll get Bell back soon. Stafford is a mid level streamer that’s there in a good amount of leagues. PPR and I’m doing if for sure. Maybe counter for only Howard and Stafford.

I guess it all depends on your record now and if you can sustain.

How did you get?

Beckham
Gordon
Hopkins

Nope. 10 team .5ppr
I made 3 multiple player trades in 2 weeks.
Drafted Gordon. And then it went like this:
Traded Tyreek + Ertz for DJ + Rudolph
Traded DJ, Hilton, Luck for Goff, Kupp, Nuk
Traded Evans + CThompson for OBJ + Henry
Dropped Henry for the fool who dropped Burton
Had Lynch from draft.
I had 7 RBs from the draft knowing I’d make trades. At first I only had Hilton and Evans as my WRs

I usually make 5-7 trades a season. Sometimes they work out sometimes I get decimated.
I’m about to offer Lynch to the Kelce owner who is running back needy. I’ll be left with Gordon, Ekeler, Kerryon and Ajayi which I’m not sure I’ll be content with

8 man league yeldon up for grabs

Worth burning the top waiver I been stashing ?

Also I’m about to drop k drake I had enough

Last edited:
Would you guys trade Conner to the Bell owner for Ingram? 0.5 PPR

He’s 0-4 and in last place and my RB’s are Gurley, Conner, Sony, Thompson and Drake.

He’s 0-4 and in last place and my RB’s are Gurley, Conner, Sony, Thompson and Drake.

I would. Let him deal with that backfield. Ingram has value even with Kamara going off

At this point might as well. Conner hasn't looked great since WK1. Given that it's PPR though on the regular I imagine you're just going to be starting Gurley, Sony & Thompson if you decide to deploy three RBs at a time.

Back
Top Bottom