Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could see KD going to the celtics or 6ers.. good teams in both places and he can take them over the hump and would be loved in both cities if he won (prob moreso than he is in GS)

knicks would love him if they won, winning is the issue.. unless other guys go with him

could also see the lakers, if lakers could pull it off i could see KD and/or klay going to LA

Even in your wildest dreams you can't say steph wins Finals MVP :lol:

Should’ve had one in 2015...but when he inevitably wins one....what you gone say? He should have more? :lol:

If the only dent is Steph Currys armor is a lack of a Finals mvp....when most greats haven’t won one chip...let alone 3....I’m ard with that (looks at sn...erupt....shouldn’t have entertained a serious b-ball convo :lol:)

But anyway.....THREEZUS :pimp:

Durant will go down as one of the best players of all-time, who probably wishes he lived and played in another generation just to avoid social media. I don't know how his friends, family, teammates, haven't convinced him to stay off Twitter and avoid all these kind of things. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter on the court as he continues to be an elite player and will continue to do so for the next several years... but man it's rough watching this guy off the court.

*****s lie everyday B. A generational talent creating fake accounts and DMing Billy in Idaho is some weird ****.
You made your decision. Live it with it. Stop deleting your tweets when **** get hot.
You a grown *** man. Why are you justifying your decision to some random *** kids. **** corny.
facts
Wouldnt give a f what people have to say about me if I was kd. How you have f you money and still insecure. Let me have one fifth of that and can't nobody tell me ish that I'm going to think twice about. I'll be the ultimate troll. Hate me all you want.

Hes kinda right tho, it was rushed

obviously hes a pro and should be able to adjust but its really not that simple
Melo's problems are more about not accepting who he is at this point of his career. Would be the same problem most places, unless he wants to just chuck on a bad team. He also still wants to go iso heavy, take too many dribbles, and take high difficulty shots, as opposed to knocking down catch and shoot 3s. The OKC situation definitely had flaws, but his athleticism has declined to the point where those tough shots that Melo used to make aren't falling at the same clip against good defenders. We'll see similar problems in Houston unless he accepts it and changes his game as he ages.

Should’ve had one in 2015...but when he inevitably wins one....what you gone say? He should have more? :lol:

If the only dent is Steph Currys armor is a lack of a Finals mvp....when most greats haven’t won one chip...let alone 3....I’m ard with that (looks at sn...erupt....shouldn’t have entertained a serious b-ball convo :lol:)

But anyway.....THREEZUS :pimp:

You hate and discredit the GOAT because Carmelo is from baltimore but I'm the one that should be ignored :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom