OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 6 - London Raiders falling down, falling down, falling down

DePFzcvV4AA_CJ9.jpg:large

Mariota has been playing with an injured throwing hand since last season.

Jameis just sucks and can’t win

Mans is the black Tom savage

This dude bringing up posts from over 7 years ago that have absolutely nothing to do with the player involved in this. That’s how you know you have no real argument to this whole Jameis sucks thing and the 1-6 in his last 7 games BS you brought up.

This dude bringing up posts from over 7 years ago that have absolutely nothing to do with the player involved in this. That’s how you know you have no real argument to this whole Jameis sucks thing and the 1-6 in his last 7 games BS you brought up.

I'm showing that your opinions and thoughts on anything football related have been terrible for at least 7 years. Jameis is just the new target of the Buc Em "I don't know **** about football" takes. We have plenty of receipts on those as well :D

buc em just needs to watch the games closer. just take the jameis baby batter mask off your face and watch the games with open eyes and an open heart.

honestly the biggest shock here is that uncle buc admits to watching games. how does he STILL has no ****ing idea what he's talking about?!?! if i were him, i'd keep the whole "watching games" thing on the DL. makes him look even worse :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom