OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 6 - London Raiders falling down, falling down, falling down

Eagles
- game was so long ago I don't remember much besides Eli being washed

Rest of the NFL
- who are the good safeties in the NFL now? After Weddle and Tony Jefferson I'm drawing a blank. Most of these dudes STINNNNNK this season. I've seen some of the worst angles taken in my life, it isn't ALL rules related. So many guys taking horrible angles and get blown out the water by the receivers (ie. Bears safeties, everyone on the Chiefs, everyone on the Eagles trying to tackle Saquon, Bengals I could go on all day)
- Cam Newton on that last drive was pathetic, last 3 balls he threw were uncatchable, Alex Smith had no business winning that game he was so mediocre
- Cousins dancing was so swagless after that Thielen TD :rofl:
- Cowboys spamming the read option yesterday and the Jags didn't adjust one bit, Dak keeps it SO often I don't know how they didn't see it coming. Especially when that's their own QB's sole ability. Bortles stinks, Ramsey would kill to have Matt Ryan as his QB
- Pats Chiefs made my eyes bleed watching that defense being played, Reek Hill is a video game
- Desean Jackson almost had a second epic walkoff TD
- Glock Osweiler's stat line is SO misleading :lol: , Albert Wilson did all the work

Enjoying every second of the Raiders being trash

This was great :rofl:

- Need to get Kaep's number.

- I know ya'll hate Jameis but he way better than MM8 at playing QB. MM8 look like he still stuck in college.

- Raiders need to go 'head and fire Gruden, take that L.

- They need to do something about these rules. Breeland Speaks was scared of getting flag and he let Brady go.

- Gurley got robbed last year, hopefully they don't do the same again.

Jameis is what he is, a talented QB who will always make killer mistakes

MM8 is playing with nerve damage, he's probably never gonna live up to the #2 pick either though

Fun fact for all you box score/Sportscenter watching mother****ers that somehow missed this one

The game when Jameis made the W speech he was hurt and only threw 13 passes before having to be taken out

The next 6 games that you dudes are referring to where he’s gone 1-5 Jameis has averaged 330 yards passing, 3 TD’s-1 INT, 70% completion percentage and a 106 QB rating. And we lost those 5 games by an average of 3 points against all winning teams besides the Packers at Lambeau last year.

Bonus fun fact: Marcus Mariota has thrown for over 129 yards just once this season and it was in the game where he had his only 2 passing TD’s of the season. In his other 4 games played he’s averaged 112 passing yards per game and had zero TD’s and 3 INT’s.

Thank you for your time.

thought Jameis was talking about eating W's...not eating big stats & L's. i could be wrong though

i'm pretty sure your non-box score looking at *** also forgot to include fumbles lost when going back and checking box scores for the stats you pulled. the irony :rofl:

FOH with that "i watch the games" BS. watch em closer :lol:

Last edited:
Fun fact for all you box score/Sportscenter watching **********ers that somehow missed this one

The game when Jameis made the W speech he was hurt and only threw 13 passes before having to be taken out

The next 6 games that you dudes are referring to where he’s gone 1-5 Jameis has averaged 330 yards passing, 3 TD’s-1 INT, 70% completion percentage and a 106 QB rating. And we lost those 5 games by an average of 3 points against all winning teams besides the Packers at Lambeau last year.

Bonus fun fact: Marcus Mariota has thrown for over 129 yards just once this season and it was in the game where he had his only 2 passing TD’s of the season. In his other 4 games played he’s averaged 112 passing yards per game and had zero TD’s and 3 INT’s.

Thank you for your time.

F90D053B-3EE6-4D1C-87B0-E56CC280A51F.gif

Texans defense has bailed them out in these wins, as Bill O’Brien easily tried to have them 0-6. The line is terrible and Deshaun won’t survive if they keep that up. They came off a solid performance against Dallas only to revert back to a disaster vs Buffalo.

Raiders nuked their franchise just for a love affair with Gruden. That vid of Derek Carr crying after getting hit is the Raiders in a nutshell. Good the Seahawks took advantage though.

Chiefs defense may stink, but they may not need it with how great their offense is. They may be like some of those old Colts teams. Tyreek Hill in the open field is insane. Would not like to be any defender that has to go one on one with him.

Crappy way for the Bengals to lose. That’s the type of loss that lingers.

Appreciate it Cowboys :smokin Bortles is who we all thought, I didn’t let his fantasy stats fool me for some games. He’s always gonna be Blake Bortles, and the Jags window ain’t open at all as long as he’s there.

Was really impressed how Brock didn’t throw the ball in the stands or at anyone’s feet.

LOL at anyone that picked the Titans to go far.

Don’t know how a guy like Gronk that’s the size and speed of a cement truck continue to run free and open

Alex Smith taking over the NFC East???

Fun fact for all you box score/Sportscenter watching **********ers that somehow missed this one

Thank you for your time.

So he is basically 2015 blake bortles right now collecting stats in garbage time?

So he is basically 2015 blake bortles right now collecting stats in garbage time?

Don’t be an idiot. He lost those games by an average of 3 points. These are not garbage time stats where Bortles was getting blown out and the defense was just playing some soft prevent BS for entire quarters.

thought Jameis was talking about eating W's...not eating big stats & L's. i could be wrong though

i'm pretty sure your non-box score looking at *** also forgot to include fumbles lost when going back and checking box scores for the stats you pulled. the irony :rofl:

FOH with that "i watch the games" BS. watch em closer :lol:

You haven’t seen the dude play AT ALL besides when we’ve been on national TV or highlights. Please do not tell me to watch a player closer that I’ve seen every minute of every game of his NFL career. He lost 5 fumbles in those 7 games that were spoken about and 3 of them came in one game at the Panthers last season. If that’s your reasoning for why you think he sucks despite those stats and the fact our defense blows **** and he still only lost those games by an average of 3 points then please stop watching football or just stick to speaking about the Patriots.

SNF:

Great performance from the boys in Foxboro last night :pimp:

That 4th quarter...

DphQ66SUUAEl_nM.jpg

Mahomes is still playing like the MVP,that defense needs to step up though. They'll most likely still get homefield tbh if that offense keeps it up

Around the league:

Gurley,Gordon and Zeke putting on for the 1st round backs :pimp::pimp::pimp:. nick. nick. was rolling over in Long Island

Jags look like the Vikings this year,all world defenses leading the way last year and paper tiger status this year. Dude's won't ever be great until they get the QB position settled

Needed to hear defensive zest's postgame thoughts on his QB

NFCS looks pretty buns

Bakermania coming back down to earth this week,not even mad. The Chargers are tough

Baltimore with a solid W on the road,they look like they're gonna win the division

Pitt & Cincy was brutal per usual

Brock pulling off the W was a pleasant surprise,makes me feel better about the matchup with the Bears coming up next week

Vegas embarrassing themselves in yet another country as Gruden continues stealing money :pimp:. Those scrubs have been blown out in the US, Mexico and now the UK all in the past year,that's gotta be a record of some sort :lol:

Looking forward to the Slurs - 'Boys next week to settle who's the class of the division

Fun fact: Jameis Winston sucks. Don’t need paragraphs or walls of text to get that point across.

S
U
C
K
S

Fun fact: you thought Marcus Mariota was the greatest QB prospect of all-time and he currently cannot throw the ball over 130 yards for an entire game.

You also claimed a player on your own team that you support had dicks for hands and he turned into basically a top 5 TE since that statement.

So your opinion is pretty much meaningless.

Don’t be an idiot. He lost those games by an average of 3 points. These are not garbage time stats where Bortles was getting blown out and the defense was just playing some soft prevent BS for entire quarters.

This last game is a perfect example. He had 125 yards passing, 2 TDs, an INT and a fumble that he was fortunate enough to recover at half. They were down 21-6 at one point. He spent the rest of the game collecting stats after atlanta let their foot off the pedal.

You also claimed a player on your own team that you support had dicks for hands and he turned into basically a top 5 TE since that statement.

So your opinion is pretty much meaningless.

This was me and that was after he dropped what would have been two wide open touchdowns

Back
Top Bottom