OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

casper90403 casper90403 we thought that man was coming home.
i do know 2 big national recruits at running back is supposed to transfer to Mater Dei in the summer, and I'm hoping he's not one of them! I think he soured on MD because he moved on from USC so there was no reason for him to transfer down here to be closer to USC.

Would be shocking if you guys didn't do something. That o-line is something serious and should have a stud running back.

Just another day at Bosco's showcase yesterday. Nothing too different. 50+ colleges in attendance, which was lower than expected. Nephew did great and got a lot of love. Got a couple of offers but ASU, Louisville, Utah, Boise, Stanford, Vandy, Northwestern all hit him up and wanted to speak to him today. Opened up some more doors for the kid. He's pumped. Makes me happy. And he got a huge compliment from Keith Miller, who runs the Hall of Fame World Bowl. We'll see if our nephew really is set on Ivy League over playing in a Power 5 conference. Steele in attendance again. He can't stay away from Bosco. Very happy with going to Oregon though.

Advertise with TwitterAdvertise with Twitter

Keith Miller‏ @CoachKeith_NP
Eveyone knows about the high-end talent @boscofootball. Elite prospects galore. Better skill talent then 75% of the @pac12. Less ballyhooed ballers I really like: 1. WR McDuffie 2. CB Beasley 3. OG Bednar 4. CB Alford 5. CB Kendle *Incoming 9th grade class is INSANE

D6qba_8V4AAPBsp.jpg

QQywA%UTTOqdVrO4nkU+SA.jpg

NeCjBwySQ5CulUpQSF6GHA.jpg

wJSgglJSSTeErv+7gq+AoA.jpg

that man is unreal. I did not realize he had that type of speed and he was built like a junior in college. We ain;t getting him :frown:

Just glad he didn't end up transferring to Mater Dei.

Kenan Christon? He's an SC signee.

You're thinking of Milton. He's eyeing OU but SC's got some Texas irons in the fire. We're also in the lead for Jojuan Collins and still in it for Ngata, Sam Adams, and some other west coast cats. And tbh if we win 10 games we get Milton so whatever right now.

Basically the best recruiter on SC's staff.

Quotes from the video copied from another board:

"I don't even look at the star rankings."

"Recruiting is a crapshoot."

He told a story about a highly ranked kid who recently committed to a school. Graham Harrell put on the tape and it didn't match the hype.

On late offers by USC: "What is an offer?"

The important question: "When are you going to commit?" "A school down south can offer every kid in LA because they know they won't commit."

"If you think you're good enough for SC, come to a camp and prove it. Rising Stars, June 15th."

"Kids want to be offered as a freshman. For what?! I might not even be here and you want an offer."

On repeat: "August 31st. Fresno State. Be there."

Kenan Christon? He's an SC signee.

You're thinking of Milton. He's eyeing OU but SC's got some Texas irons in the fire. We're also in the lead for Jojuan Collins and still in it for Ngata, Sam Adams, and some other west coast cats. And tbh if we win 10 games we get Milton so whatever right now.
wait, that was Christon in the video? Man, I am really washed. To be honest, I get confused by both kids for some reason. Thought it was Milton for a sec.

Basically the best recruiter on SC's staff.

Quotes from the video copied from another board:

"I don't even look at the star rankings."

"Recruiting is a crapshoot."

He told a story about a highly ranked kid who recently committed to a school. Graham Harrell put on the tape and it didn't match the hype.

On late offers by USC: "What is an offer?"

The important question: "When are you going to commit?" "A school down south can offer every kid in LA because they know they won't commit."

"If you think you're good enough for SC, come to a camp and prove it. Rising Stars, June 15th."

"Kids want to be offered as a freshman. For what?! I might not even be here and you want an offer."

On repeat: "August 31st. Fresno State. Be there."

who's the dude in purple to the far right? He was at Bosco yesterday and we couldnt figure out what his deal was.

EDIT: Woah, thats Shotgun?? Wish I knew

Last edited:
this is a bad boy. Just a freshmen but will be a top 5 overall kid when he's a senior. Need to throw every bag at him nako xl nako xl and he's such a good kid.

Brew and Mack pulled Hornsby I see N41D N41D @tmay407 .

I wonder if they pitched anything to him besides being the next Vince Young and of course, the #bag
Not sure what happened with regards to A&M... they offered like 6 others QBs after he supposedly gave them a silent when Demas committed.

They’re all in on Haynes King at this point - probably for the better.

But no, it probably wasn’t more than come be mini-Vince. That was Brewster’s whole pitch at A&M, too.

Back
Top Bottom