OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just need to brace yourself for a sloppy, unpredictable season. We're going to see some ugly football, especially early in the season.

Cuse got a top 30 Offense according to SP+
And their WRs dropped multiple TD passes and Devito was awful. Cuse might’ve won that game if they had Tate Martell at QB instead. Dino also had some awful RZ calls.

We're hearing interesting things from the Georgia scrimmage, One of the surprising takeaways is that it seems like JT Daniels is losing the QB battle to D'wan Mathis. What the very least thing seemed to be trending towards Mathis starting.

While I'm glad that Mathis is playing well, I'm also disappointed that JT Daniels hasn't come in and taken command of the job. Maybe it's the injury and he's still not confident but seeing as he was the all-everything recruit coming out of high school and he started as a true freshman, I just assumed he would win the job.
IMG-20200912-WA0000.jpg

Screenshot_20200912-151122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200912-163628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
So did new Newman really leave because of JT or was he really just trying to dip to get a head start on the pre-draft process because no hate, but I’ve never thought much of Mathis. Rooting for the kid tho obviously.

nako xl nako xl get in here and tell me how JT is going to win the Heisman from bench.

He is recovering from an injury and from what I hear there's a reason he hasn't been fully cleared yet, he doesn't look 100% just yet. That may be part of the reason he hasn't taken over yet.
So did new Newman really leave because of JT or was he really just trying to dip to get a head start on the pre-draft process because no hate, but I’ve never thought much of Mathis. Rooting for the kid tho obviously.

Honestly, You don't know and we may never know for sure (although I'm pretty sure NFL teams will ask during the pre-draft process).

Thats a wrap for my Noles. Can’t take them seriously until they get a new QB and better O-Line. :emoji_rage:

Thats a wrap for my Noles. Can’t take them seriously until they get a new QB and better O-Line. :emoji_rage:

This is embarrassing. Georgia Tech was one of the worst teams in Power 5 last year, FSU should be able to beat them handily based on talent alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom