OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did new Newman really leave because of JT or was he really just trying to dip to get a head start on the pre-draft process because no hate, but I’ve never thought much of Mathis. Rooting for the kid tho obviously.

UGA fans are spreading the rumor that he had a child on the way, was facing some sort of legal accusation, and an agent convinced him to bounce.

No idea whether any part of that is true, considering the rumors that fanbase likes to spread about everything.

UGA fans are spreading the rumor that he had a child on the way, was facing some sort of legal accusation, and an agent convinced him to bounce.

No idea whether any part of that is true, considering the rumors that fanbase likes to spread about everything.

Where are you hearing the child and legal issues stuff from? :lol:

I'm pretty plugged into the Georgia fan base and I've never heard anyone mention those two things. I have heard the rumors that he was struggling in the QB battle and that an agent got in his ear and told him to leave

Outstanding. Happy for Geoff Collins.

1599959643693.jpeg

Where are you hearing the child and legal issues stuff from? :lol:

I'm pretty plugged into the Georgia fan base and I've never heard anyone mention those two things. I have heard the rumors that he was struggling in the QB battle and that an agent got in his ear and told him to leave
From multiple UGA fans who claim they're hearing that from "boosters" and boards. They actually said he was leading the QB battle and I saw something similar in a report about JT and D'Wan recently.

Then again like I said who knows what if any part of that stuff is true. From what I read the same people claiming the Qbs are either winning or losing the battles haven't even been allowed to attend the practices.

The state of Florida state football, losing to Georgia tech :sick:
Losing to GT got Kiffin fired.

DJ Uce got some burn in garbage time. What a sight to see!

Pac 12 can take the next 4 years off. I'm fine with it

Jhamon Ausbon opts out of 2020 to PeePee for the draft.

Rumors swirling he was losing his job to some younger guys, then got into it with position coaches and tried to get a bunch of guys to boycott the season with him.

He’s got about as much a shot to be drafted and have an NFL career as I do, so I tend to believe there were other forces at play here.

why don't you think Ausbon will get drafted? Unless its for knucklehead stuff, he will absolutely get drafted.

Worst dudes get drafted each year.

BUT, of course, he could have used this year to really improve himself. He had a lot to gain. For sure cost himself some money.

why don't you think Ausbon will get drafted? Unless its for knucklehead stuff, he will absolutely get drafted.

Worst dudes get drafted each year.

BUT, of course, he could have used this year to really improve himself. He had a lot to gain. For sure cost himself some money.
Not fast. Hands aren't great. He's going to have a damn tough time making a roster.

A&M's got a weird stretch going of somewhat productive receivers foregoing a senior year to not have NFL careers.

Quartney Davis, Kendrick Rogers, now Ausbon.

Davis was better than Ausbon and didn't get drafted.

Not fast. Hands aren't great. He's going to have a damn tough time making a roster.

A&M's got a weird stretch going of somewhat productive receivers foregoing a senior year to not have NFL careers.

Quartney Davis, Kendrick Rogers, now Ausbon.

Davis was better than Ausbon and didn't get drafted.
The past draft and upcoming draft is not the best time to be a question mark as a player, nfl isn't going to waste time on you with limited pre-draft, camps & preseason

The past draft and upcoming draft is not the best time to be a question mark as a player, nfl isn't going to waste time on you with limited pre-draft, camps & preseason
Right... He's not going to test extremely well. He's not very big. He doesn't separate.

It's a weird deal - and it's honestly why I kinda lean in this instance to believing some of the rumors. He needed to put more on tape.

He either got some really bad advice or there's something else going on.

Dudes leave for the draft off bad advice and promises from an agent every year, b.

As I've told people all Trump presidency: Don't mistake negligence and incompetence for conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom