OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1678944354774.png

Last edited:
Interesting. I feel PSU is going to finish second to Michigan in the East if not win now that their god awful QB is gone

Clifford wasn’t that bad he was a mid CFB QB who would be beaten down by the end of the season because of his play style and PSU’s trash OL. Basically the white Devin Gardner in a lot of ways.

This kid they have starting next season is talented but that OL outside of the LT still isn’t any good, and no one scares me on that offense. Defensively they should be about the same unless Chop develops some power to his game.

I still think OSU is going to run through the division outside of Michigan regardless of who is at QB. There’a still a lot of talent on that roster.

Meyer does this too, there’s some positions it’s probably not applicable (CB, WR) but it’s a legit thing to look for in evaluating OL.

You can get by being top heavy as a DL, but top heavy OL usually have a hard time anchoring.

This is bull ****. And the same duck tales Phil Knight's been pushing.

So Arizona didn't know USC was leaving to begin with, and then later thought (prayed?) UCLA would be blocked from leaving, but now they know the details of the original deal? And financially insolvent UCLA athletics was reluctant to join the B1G? OK Dennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom