OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

It won’t, but again I have 0 idea why Riley is fine running this gimmick defense. This is the type of **** you run at places like Wazzu, IU, and Vandy.

It won’t, but again I have 0 idea why Riley is fine running this gimmick defense. This is the type of **** you run at places like Wazzu, IU, and Vandy.

DL player weights are a discussion topic on the usc boards but word of advice:

That elchicano dude doesn’t have any insider insight. He tries to get reposted on other forums. Korey foreman for example was never 245. The measurements were inflated the last couple of years and this year every player is suddenly shorter and thinner in our program. But he knows if he says “Alex grinch is asking…” he’ll get the engagement.

If you wanna know why the ncaa was so pressed to give us the death penalty, it’s because other schools kept *****ing that things like the open practices with celebs were unfair advantages

Last edited:

Bob Stoops watching this live:

iu

Of the worst kind.

McNair's lawyers claim several emails show the infractions committee was biased against their client and USC, which was sanctioned in 2010 for a lack of institutional control and players receiving improper benefits. In one email, Rodney Uphoff, the NCAA's coordinator of appeals, compared McNair and the Bush scandal to Terry Nichols' trial for his involvement in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, in which 168 people died.

“This evidence in this (Bush) case is, for example, markedly stronger than in the OKC bombing case, which was built entirely on circumstantial evidence,” Uphoff wrote. “In fact, there was no direct evidence that Nichols was ever involved in the bombing plot.”

Uphoff also questioned the Trojans' hiring of former coach Lane Kiffin in 2010 — several years after Bush's departure from USC — and said the school's athletic department "needed a wake-up call."

"A failure to sanction USC both in basketball and football rewards USC for swimming with sharks," Uphoff wrote. "Although they all talked about the importance of compliance at the hearing, winning at any cost seems more important ... USC has responded to its problems by bringing in Lane Kiffin ... In light of all of the problems at USC, a failure to send a serious message in this case undercuts efforts to help clean up NCAA sports."

According to a report from the Los Angeles Times, infractions committee member Roscoe Howard made a similar comment in a March 2010 email.

"Lack of institutional control … (and do we add the hiring of Lane Kiffin?), is a very easy call for me," Howard wrote.

While both Uphoff and McNair did not have voting rights on the infractions committee at the time of the emails, McNair's lawyers claim the long, strongly worded messages to the rest of the committee were intended to influence the voting members.

---

Are they still making Roscoe's? Has there ever been a white Roscoe? Serious questions.

McNair's lawyers claim several emails show the infractions committee was biased against their client and USC, which was sanctioned in 2010 for a lack of institutional control and players receiving improper benefits. In one email, Rodney Uphoff, the NCAA's coordinator of appeals, compared McNair and the Bush scandal to Terry Nichols' trial for his involvement in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, in which 168 people died.

“This evidence in this (Bush) case is, for example, markedly stronger than in the OKC bombing case, which was built entirely on circumstantial evidence,” Uphoff wrote. “In fact, there was no direct evidence that Nichols was ever involved in the bombing plot.”

Uphoff also questioned the Trojans' hiring of former coach Lane Kiffin in 2010 — several years after Bush's departure from USC — and said the school's athletic department "needed a wake-up call."

"A failure to sanction USC both in basketball and football rewards USC for swimming with sharks," Uphoff wrote. "Although they all talked about the importance of compliance at the hearing, winning at any cost seems more important ... USC has responded to its problems by bringing in Lane Kiffin ... In light of all of the problems at USC, a failure to send a serious message in this case undercuts efforts to help clean up NCAA sports."

According to a report from the Los Angeles Times, infractions committee member Roscoe Howard made a similar comment in a March 2010 email.

"Lack of institutional control … (and do we add the hiring of Lane Kiffin?), is a very easy call for me," Howard wrote.

While both Uphoff and McNair did not have voting rights on the infractions committee at the time of the emails, McNair's lawyers claim the long, strongly worded messages to the rest of the committee were intended to influence the voting members.

---

Are they still making Roscoe's? Has there ever been a white Roscoe? Serious questions.
I’m not reading that long *** post in response to me making a joke :lol:

The title of that link is “NCAA official compares usc case to Oklahoma City bombing.” That’s funny. I was continuing the joke.

But, by all means, please post more exposes about why Deion is or isn’t a conman, Harbaugh is definitely a lifer at Michigan and Gattis smashes wives and moms while committing horrific fireable offenses (besides his “playcalling” that is).

I want to read it all.

This was originally supposed to be FSU vs ND, not sure why that changed

Also glad they are starting off with a GT level team because FSU will lose a ton after this year

I guess it’s OT since he isn’t in CFB anymore but Jalen Carter is a mystery to me… Throw on the film and he is a freak… The pro day stuff absolutely baffles me unless he has a promise that he trusts… Georgia guys have any intel
On him??? kinda wanted him on the Lions but can’t see him and Campbell/Holmes being on the same page.

I guess it’s OT since he isn’t in CFB anymore but Jalen Carter is a mystery to me… Throw on the film and he is a freak… The pro day stuff absolutely baffles me unless he has a promise that he trusts… Georgia guys have any intel
On him??? kinda wanted him on the Lions but can’t see him and Campbell/Holmes being on the same page.

The only thing that makes sense is that the accident is weighing on him, and he’s just going through it right now.

The tape is so good tho, that I have a hard time seeing him dropping that far. Going to a better team with adults in the locker room might be the best thing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom