Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

may be tough to get through on sidelineapparel in case anyone is gonna call...you may get lucky later in the day..I am done tryin however...ummm on another note...i think both pairs of these 3s are a must have...fire reds are just that...fire..and flips are something thats never been seen before...u can hate all u want...but they def are hot...if anyone wants to help me out for around retail on flips...hit my pm up or just reply on here

Fire Reds are indeed copped.

Flips, not so sure yet.
Might just cop, see how they look
when they come in the mail, then
sell if I'm not feelin' them.

should be an easy cop, especially GR, my local mall has like 5 stores in the same mall that carries Jordans...so i dont have to pre-order or anything, good luck to all.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box....True Blue III's..sz 12.no boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

^^ After 30 mins. of calling I finally got through. Talked to Tony got my size, going back to sleep. Thanks Sideline!!!

Quote:
does anyone have pics of the harbor 3s

check the post that was recently locked for pics, the post was created by me
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

ayo fires copped 3x in 7 youth size at $190. not bad right? perks of being an employee. honestly, at first they bugged me cuz youth sizes dont have proper number of red circular lace holes but then walked in2 work and saw the youths in person and i was like :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
even the infants and preschools are :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
lol so im not worried, also the back heel tab is leather which although proportionally is off compared to mens it however wont yellow as fast as the plastic on the mens sizes.....i mean i seen DS true blues and cements w/ yellow heel tabs, besides i got 3 mens black 01 iiis which wont yellow on back so im fine. one

ps=flips will not get copped and i will not regret it. theres no red on em to match my patriots/sox gear! im good i also got leather insole/inner lining sneakers; can u say air force 1 hitop black italian lux? lol

=black v's my 1st j's back in 1st grade can't nobody tell me nothin / Dopest SHOE ever INTRODUCED to mankind? Bout 2 get in2 sumthin / it's 70's 0G and '05 Quickstrike green suede Adidas Halfshells / flyest Nikes? tie; it's Lions' Franchise and Force 1 mids must die / and the top J be black wrapped w/ cement stripes

Yeah next Saturday is going to be ugly everywhere. This is going to be the craziest general release in a while.

Sideline apparel is the best. I copped a pair of flips and my lady bought a pair of fire reds for me for my b day. We both got through at the same time. Finally a release that came through for me.

Congrat to everyone who went through fine calling Sideline. After 75 minutes constantly dialing in, I was able to get my sz10.5 Fire Red. Better than nothing.

Yo Tdog.....I like the old phone system....where we were being put on hold/queue, so we didn't have to keep dialing. I have better luck that way.

Regardless, we'll be hearing a lot of "exciting" stories next week.
Now....back to my normal life....

just found out my store next door is gettin the flips. that means both pair for $100!! gotta love it.lol

flips just ain't striking that chord enough for me to cop. the elephant print looks like it being held under a magnifing glass or something. kinda tacky looking to me. all this talk of excellent quality is over exaggerated too. i've seen the both, and to me both look straight. the Flips being the best retro since whenever is bullisht

my disdain for red was going to stop me from getting the fire reds, but i have to get em just cause they bang so hard. very close to the OGs except for the minor shade variations. + since it looks like they are giving each retro its last go round i gotta have em in case i never see em again. my true blues are in the city dump thanks to my playing days so i figure it would be a nice OG-like touch to finish my III collection. fire reds, CGs and DTRTs? :smokin
smokin.gif
looks good to me
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

fire reds are a cop for me
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

^^^wank how in the world could u throw out sum iiis?? just stuff da toes 2 give it da angular look again and put em up on display but throw em out?!???? if u kept em u coulda gone father and repainted...at LEAST give em 2 salvation army but the 'city dump' lol ure crazy! thosere classix

young whipper snappers snappin about flyin
poppin about defiance, try it il bring in da Truth
and shut up all of your science
trust u cant fake da funk
Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, like tumblin
mighty walls down in Jericho, bump it
yeah! And Red is that dude w/o him
u couldnt peep u-tube and watch replays
of ur favorite fake and move
ugh! And Red is all about green
a mean tycoon da realest cigar smoker
u couldnt UMPH w/ his team
more dan regional dis i$h here's classical.......

The Flips are nothing more than a glorified bastardized version of the Air Jordan III. The placement of the cement print was what gave them their sleek look. Personally they're not my cup of tea, but hey to each his own. I'll be copping 2x pairs of the Fire Red's and a pair for my 2 year old son. The only other color of the III's I plan on copping are the Black/Cements depending on if JB releases them.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

yeah its official now. i saw both pairs today, and flips just arent a good look at all. but the fire reds are just what they say on the box. FIRE! theyre beautiful.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

Back
Top Bottom