Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
the quality on these i would def not consider horrible

are you talking about the fire reds?, because they are pretty bad. the tumble leather is stiff as a rock, i keep thinking it will crack after creasing. the elephant print seems like plastic. it's a nice shoe, but quality is pretty lousy......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

:smh:
smh.gif
@that 2nd video!! I can't believe these fools did another video, he still sound as ignorant as before.

Fool hurry up and let me see this damn store room full of J's you got!!

Clowns!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

man i was jsut chillin at my house bout to go out and party and i couldnt decide what jays i wanted to wear and all of a sudden i looked at the tv and i c eddie winslow from family matter with th fire red 3s on and im like have rock these bad boys 4 sure but it was an old family matters episode but they looked throwd on his feet even though they didnt dress that good back then

I'm sure Martin Luther King Jr. has a tear in his eye after watching this second video... somebody please check their @**

did anyone else successfully order them from finishline.com w/ the 15% off??

i placed an order for a pair at 15% off and then another order for $15 off and neither one got cancelled
by the way, be sure to read my sig
I Don't Like Lemar & Dauley Shirts Or All Over Print Hoodies.

Also, I WANT sz 9-9 Flight 89's and Trainer SC's​

where are these in nyc? (fr) I cant find them in queens (checked in flushing and corona). If anyone knows where i can find them in these places in a 8.5 or 8 i would appreciate it.
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

Quote:
Part Deux (Not Kidding :smh:
smh.gif
)
That dude is at it again. And c'mon man...."I got a storehouse full of Jays.." Let's be truthful. And he went from using the "n" word to "b". I was always told that cursing is a form of a weak mind expressing itself. Basically due to lack of vocab and discipline...you resort to cursing to complete thoughts. Now I can get past someone cussing every once in a while but to sound so ignorant over almost 1:30 is just.... :smh:
smh.gif
I don't know...but if dude is on NT-- which I'm sure he is since he knows how everyone feels--I invite you to visit www.newhope-intl.com. We air live every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.

Back to the topic...overall I think this will be the best release of the year. Unless the rumored Black/Cement quickstrike/hyperstrike/whatever strike you want to call it releases. I need those again!

that youtube video dude sounded gayer than richard simmons at a baking contest lol. look like sum wannabe OG bums 2 me

and dat dude rockin spizikes made him look like he needs to work w/ santa in the north pole w/ his fruity self

dont let me get caught on utube w/ a collection shoot

:nerd:
nerd.gif

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

no prob man try fordham rd. the entire strip has them.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

I just copped some flips in my size 9. Kinda surprised they still had them in my size or at all and by the way the employee at the store sounded, they have plenty of sizes in both the fire reds and flips. Might go back and cop the fr's. If anyone needs help getting either one i can see what they still have
FS/FT: Air Jordan V Grapes sz. 10.5 get at me with offers!!!

Quote:
Damn, so many haters. Just be thankful that JB re-released these. So the quality is not as good, but who cares. At least you have a piece of history in your hands. If you dont like them, then return them and let other NTer's get theres.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
It's been done over done, killed, roadkilled, fried and refried 1000 times over. If you don't like them, DON'T BUY THEM!!! Size 10-11, get at me in B/S wit that B.S.!!!
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Quote:
you should be on enough pairs to not have to whine about these 3rd Gen. Retros.
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

eastbay has a couple pairs of fire reds in sizes 8, 9.5, and 10.5 im surprised they do... but they have em... if anyone missed out on them they should go hit eastbay up.

those idiots made a 2nd video??? wow, who has the link, i wanna see these clowns...
laugh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Back
Top Bottom