Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I said it earlier this year but the Lakers MUST win game 1. Lets get it!
Of course, didn't u hear the stat that PJ is undefeated in series they take game 1

And Boston was 32-0 in elimination games on their home floor. Until this year.

please you get bynum the ball consistently in the post against rashard hell go for 30. only an idiot would think about putting rashard against bynum on theblock.

Bynum couldn't even stay on the floor without picking up 2 quick ones when he was trying to guard Yao last series. I don't see how he can hang withDwight.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I said it earlier this year but the Lakers MUST win game 1. Lets get it!
Of course, didn't u hear the stat that PJ is undefeated in series they take game 1

And Boston was 32-0 in elimination games on their home floor. Until this year.
Phil Jackson isn't Boston's coach tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're the same dude who said the Rockets series was gonna be a cakewalk.

Bynum couldn't do much against a nobody frontline in Utah. An undersized Chuck Hayes. He's inconsistent point blank.

He may beast on Rashard, but, it's no guarantee. You're fooling yourself if playoff Bynum is the same as pre-injury Bynum

Plus why put Dwight, the best defender in the league on Bynum anyway. Put him on Gasol and try to minimize the Lakers #2 guy.

Jameer nelson should come back now. he did help them beat the lakers in regular season.

oh Gary Vitti and staff is working on Drew as we speak..almost 1 week rest should do him good.

The best lineup for us would be Pau, Odom, Ariza, Kobe and Brown. I know D12 will get his but I also think Pau will get his on the offensive end. Ariza andOdom are the perfect people to stay with Lewis and Hedo. Kobe should be able to get his in this series. The pg matchup is pretty even if Fish stays on thebench. It sucks that we have to wait so god damn long to get this thing started.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

So the Lakers and Magic meet in the Finals. In all my years I wouldve never thought of these two teams meeting in the Finals. I can tell you guys though that it feels good to see these teams make it this far.

Honestly, its hard to decide who I want to win. I mean, I really think this is the best chance for the Lakers to win it all. They aint getting any younger. Kobe, Fish (he better retire), Pau, Odom all gonna be in their 30s. This team probably has 2-3 more years left.

On the other hand, the Magic make it to the Finals. Before the season started, I didnt think they would make it this far. Boston and Cleveland started out strong and kept winning. Magic did the same too, but I thought their inexperience would be a problem. And so far it hasnt. I do think the Magic can upset the Lakers, but who knows? We'll have to wait and see.

Its hard being a fan of both and seeing them on the biggest stage of basketball.

I think im gonna come into this series as a BASKETBALL fan and not a Lakers or Magic fan.
ohwell.gif

So all I'm looking for is an amazing, incredible series
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I know for a fact that my friends are gonna ask me who am going for and I really dont know what to say
laugh.gif
that is a really weird situation
so you wont show any emotion at all?
It is a weird situation. I dont know about not showing any emotion because that would be tough to do.

Like I said, I just wanna see a good series.

huh? when did i say the rockets were going to be a cakewalk?

and youre comparing rashard lewis to chuck hayes and millsap on defense?
roll.gif
just stop.

rashard aint going to denying bynum position down in the post. dudes going to be shooting 2 foot hook shots over lewis if svg is going to be that clueless.

--D12 is gonna make Bynum foul out before the 1st period is over.
--Kinda worried about the facing the Magic. Dudes are dangerous.
--Let's just worry about Game 1 first and take it from there...
--Lets GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This series rides on the back of Lamar Odom.

If he doesn't show up, Magic in 6.

I agree 100%. He has a history of not showing up in big games. I think Ariza is the X-Factor for the Lakers. Our X-Factor is Pietrus. There's been rumorsthat Jameer might even suit up.

Funny how all the lakers fans were making fun of cleveland fans for picking them in 5 or 6, yet now that the lakers face the magic, you're doing the samething. People honestly think that we'll only win 1 game? Atleast those of you who actually know something about basketball, know that this will be a hardfought series. I'm saying we go back to la up 3-2, and win game 6.

I was rooting for LA this whole time ...

But after seeing the smiles on Rashard , Dwight , Rafer , & Hedo's faces ...
smh.gif

I just might have to be neutral . Maybe .

Go Orlando ... you deserve it .

Winning the first two games is going to be very important for the Lakers. HCA is a little different in the finals because of the 2-3-2 format. It can eitherhelp you or backfire on you depending on the result of the first two games.

Originally Posted by JD617

A broom? Really?
Don't mind him, he's predicted a sweep every series, clearly he has no idea what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom