Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

no. these were limited. first time they put a limit on any of their products. the stock on these didn't compare to the stitch.

no. these were limited. first time they put a limit on any of their products. the stock on these didn't compare to the stitch.
Can you confirm that?
almost everything released thus far was always available in store even when sold out ...

which reminds me I need that black ashtray

Can you confirm that?
almost everything released thus far was always available in store even when sold out ...

which reminds me I need that black ashtray

The description on IG (for spectators) says online only, I don’t know if that applies for the hats. If the did release in store today they are probably long gone though.

Chain stitch fitteds arrived today; that green underbill on the British Khaki colorway makes all the difference 👌

IMG_1579.JPG

Warehouse must be working overtime tonight, I just got 3 shipping notifications. Closet going to look like Lids after tomorrow, I have 11 hats coming in. :lol:

My first choice was that blue Mets and I actually hit on it. Didn't realize how lucky I was since I wasn't sure about the hype around these going in. After the headache trying to scoop up those Bodega NBs, I will take this as a win!

Cashmere sweater came in today. Definitely wish I sized down. Seems like it runs large.
Nice and supple though.

Last edited:
Bro holy crap. are you keeping all of them? please LMK if youre selling the pinstripe white or green!

Yankee hats are staying with me, Mets hats are for my brother. I’ll see if there’s any way to get more

bruh you don't need that many hats. all you need is to choose a few and checkout but you checkout all without a second thought

yeah yeah,.. they are going out to pay your bills

Imagine being so salty that you think you can tell a complete stranger what they are allowed to buy. Should I reach out to you next time I’m buying toilet paper to see if it’s too many rolls?

aint nobody starting nuffin. bruh people like you are disgusting. some of us couldn't even get one and ya'll out here buying all of them. You can hide behind the screen all you like but you know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom