Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Joined May 14, 2008
Sheesh nice haul. I might have to bite the bullet and pay resell on one of the Mets hats

Don't pay the resell, bro.

Aimé is going to drop another set of fitteds the coming season.

I'd hate for Aimé to become reminiscent of Supreme.

-Drew

Joined Feb 14, 2014
Yea I hear ya. I try not to pay resell and help the vultures eat.

That’s my worst fear too, is it becoming the next supreme/kith. I like having the chance to actually shop like a normal person

sssstan

formerly stanleynhan
Joined Jan 21, 2015
Yea I hear ya. I try not to pay resell and help the vultures eat.

That’s my worst fear too, is it becoming the next supreme/kith. I like having the chance to actually shop like a normal person
don’t think ALD will ever reach Supreme hype levels since the vibe of the brand is more niche imo and feel like it could be heading towards the direction of kith in terms of hype

also don’t forget that they do have items stocked by boutique stores so outside of their exclusive pieces, their stuff is still pretty attainable

Joined May 14, 2008
I'm going to need all the colors but grey is the most important one for me.

-Drew

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
if EA allows all colorways copped. someone throw me a spare grey/green 8 pplease.

$120 is a no brainer on these

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now