Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

tried the search function on the thread to find an answer but not finding anything so I'll just ask. how's sizing on the 550s? and whats your reference sneaker?

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 1.28.51 PM.png

For what it’s worth, been babysitting the ALD site waiting for the 550s to restock. Been saying coming soon all week under footwear. Now they’re gone. Maybe they’re dropping real soon. The Dodgers hat was a easy cop but haven’t bought shoes off ALD’s site hopefully I have some luck.

Was just at the store, all the workers were wearing 550s. Tried to get some info but they said they had no idea, but a good chance it could be this weekend

550’s definitely coming back out. Received an email from ALD this morning about a guaranteed pair which stems back from their mishap on my dusty pink 1300s. Anyways they said they didn’t have an expected ship date.

But I emailed them back cause I would hate to use my guaranteed pair on these. Waiting on future ALD/NB releases.

Blue and black LA fitted came in. Surprised they fit perfect. Not too loose or snug. But will be exchanging the blue tho. The craftsmanship was way off.

Draw until 9/27

I checked the site at 10am and saw they were up. Didn't realize it was a draw till after check out lol, smh.

Back
Top Bottom