Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

hmm it says max 1 pair per color
does that mean we could enter 1x for each color for total 3 entries?

Entered for gray only. I have all three 650s on preorder. Just don't see myself wearing a lot, but that gray is a must. Last year I only got the red.

Immediately went for greens, now lettuce pray
200w.gif

double post from the NB thread.

Not a pre-order so when will they be shipping?Doesn't exactly say clearly.

They stated there will be an authorisation hold but was funds taken out of your account right away?

Yea I entered for the greys only. Already preordered the green 650 and I don’t wear enough navy.

Entered for the same 2 colors I took an L on the first time lol. Grey n Green. Maybe getting the early access email will help my odds some how. 🙏🏼

double post from the NB thread.

Not a pre-order so when will they be shipping?Doesn't exactly say clearly.

They stated there will be an authorisation hold but was funds taken out of your account right away?

They took my funds I'm mad about that. Idk how long they'll have them on hold the email said they'd be taking the money out only if you win but nah couldn't be further from the truth.

Didn’t realize it was a draw either lol. My girl and I entered and they took the funds for both of us. 3 day raffle makes me feel like my chances aren’t that great lol.

I hate to be that guy, but if you’re upset they’re holding your funds, you shouldn’t have entered.

Not you judging on my reaction Its just not something I'm used to. Its one of the reasons I dont try to cop off of END because I know they charge for stuff like that. I dont like being charged for the chance. They didn't do it like that last time for the 550s if I recall for that release. I'm like that for anything, no matter the cost. ESPECIALLY if I'm likely gettin an L.

Last edited:
am I missing something? where is this draw?

I also never got an email...

Weird! Link I used on the solelinks Twitter took me straight to the checkout(draw) page. It seems to just take you to the ALD site now

Link was also posted a page ago alsojust takes you to the site

Weird! Link I used on the solelinks Twitter took me straight to the checkout(draw) page. It seems to just take you to the ALD site now
yup, link is definitely redirecting now.

I was stoked to actually have a chance at these given their history with preorders and such. I hope they bring the draw back and that my chances aren't as bad as every other sneaker raffle :emoji_confused:

So much for early access, people I know who've never purchased ALD telling me they entered the draw lol

Back
Top Bottom