Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I want NB550, but I Don't understand size down or tts; I'm us7 for nike/jordan, what is my size for the 550?

I want NB550, but I Don't understand size down or tts; I'm us7 for nike/jordan, what is my size for the 550?
I would recommend going down to a 6.5. They feel long in my opinion. I prefer closer to an exact fit, I went TTS and think they are too big.

i half sized down, and that's what i would recommend for these:
IMG_80B55A68EBBE-1.jpeg

I wish I knew ALD was gonna hold my entire Sonny order until the cream cardigan ships. I would’ve copped in two separate orders. Kinda crazy to make me wait 4-6 weeks on 3 other items just because of one thing.

Jeez prices on that work shirts are crazy, really like the green one but at $595 I don’t know if I can pull the trigger.

Cream Cable Cardigan and out.

EDIT: They had nice flannels last year. I guess none this time around. Want another cardigan and/or sweater, but wallet's yelling "Stahp it Rahn!"
Hopefully stuff lingers and maybe even hits sale on mr. porter/ woolrich, etc like last time.

I wish I knew ALD was gonna hold my entire Sonny order until the cream cardigan ships. I would’ve copped in two separate orders. Kinda crazy to make me wait 4-6 weeks on 3 other items just because of one thing.

Yeh that's odd. They can't be hurting that much for an extra shipment cost.

Most, if not all, stuff from the previewed looks seems to have dropped. Wonder what's left. Wish they delayed Woolrich until next week to give wallets break. More people would've spent money if not for the back-to-back week thing.

Last edited:

EDIT: They had nice flannels last year. I guess none this time around. Want another cardigan and/or sweater, but wallet's yelling "Stahp it Rahn!"
Hopefully stuff lingers and maybe even hits sale on mr. porter/ woolrich, etc like last time.

Yeah I am on the fence, think I might grab the olive cardigan. I doubt the sweaters make it to sale this time around.

Pro tip for anybody else that ordered the Sonny Cardi with other stuff, ALD will not split your order and ship the other stuff separately unless you request it. I just did that by shooting CS an email, and now my other items are gonna ship within a couple of days.

Get a US7 in the ALD. It fits TTS unlike the made in USA NBs. There’s a lot of conflicting reports out there but I’m a sz10 in Jordan 1 and sz10 in these.

The leather is quite thick and the midsole/outsole combo is rigid. It’s not as forgiving as a suede 998 for example. If you wear socks with these, even a half size down could be too tight. Hope this helps!
btw, here’s a vid of me unboxing my pair. Cheers fam!

Yeh that's odd. They can't be hurting that much for an extra shipment cost.

Most, if not all, stuff from the previewed looks seems to have dropped. Wonder what's left. Wish they delayed Woolrich until next week to give wallets break. More people would've spent money if not for the back-to-back week thing.
Cream Cardigan gang 😅

Was that it for the season? Felt like it flew by. Went through the look book and it seemed almost every piece had dropped except for the shearling coat and hat, I think. Is there a Drake's collab coming?

There was Casentino wool Clark’s teased on teddy’s insta a while back and tbh i thought they would release that with the Casentino shirts but now I’m not sure whether that’s this season or further out in future.

Back
Top Bottom