Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I finally got a chance to snap some quick photos of this. It came in a few days ago.

8FF82A8C-F6B1-4F06-A4C5-830DD329FACA.jpeg

7F5BAB2E-A903-47B9-9BD0-7E32A1D6E038.jpeg

Sonny Cardigan is cool and all, but it pales in comparison to the cream Woolrich.

Cream Woolrich cardigan is just otherworldly.

Both my Sonny Gym Bags came in but too lazy to open them up.

-Drew
Oh man, I don't know.....I love the detail with the chenille logo. Both this one and the Woolrich one have their merits. Damn now I'm wishing I copped the green one lol

Oh man, I don't know.....I love the detail with the chenille logo. Both this one and the Woolrich one have their merits. Damn now I'm wishing I copped the green one lol

You really aren't missing much, bro.

If someone had a gun to my head, I'll choose the Woolrich cardigans over the Sonny cardigans without question.

The cableknit detail is just too sick on the Woolrich collabs and you can feel the difference in quality of material. 🥂

-Drew

Oh man so it was you, drew drew we have another member of the Cardi boiz. Which size? I wanted the Size XL but no dice. Probably for the best lol

lol I grabbed the Medium.

2019 pickups:
2E37F808-8BC5-48B6-B12A-B5A4D373CA55.jpeg

2020 pickups (so far):
Favorite piece is honestly the Molina Dunk sweater. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I do. Woolrich cardigan and green cashmere are tied for second
C0A706F2-09AF-4A63-BBBD-4B39C80CCFC9.jpeg

I finally got a chance to snap some quick photos of this. It came in a few days ago.

8FF82A8C-F6B1-4F06-A4C5-830DD329FACA.jpeg

7F5BAB2E-A903-47B9-9BD0-7E32A1D6E038.jpeg

Sonny Cardigan is cool and all, but it pales in comparison to the cream Woolrich.

Cream Woolrich cardigan is just otherworldly.

Both my Sonny Gym Bags came in but too lazy to open them up.

-Drew

how’s the fit though? mine just shipped. Won’t be in for a couple days

lol I grabbed the Medium.

2019 pickups:
2E37F808-8BC5-48B6-B12A-B5A4D373CA55.jpeg

2020 pickups (so far):
Favorite piece is honestly the Molina Dunk sweater. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I do. Woolrich cardigan and green cashmere are tied for second
C0A706F2-09AF-4A63-BBBD-4B39C80CCFC9.jpeg

Molina Dunk is so good I had to put my pride aside as a Bulls to fan to cop. Dope enough design that most people wouldn’t know what hoop moment it’s referencing anyway

Molina Dunk is so good I had to put my pride aside as a Bulls to fan to cop. Dope enough design that most people wouldn’t know what hoop moment it’s referencing anyway

The quality looks 🔥, but I could never rock that John Starks dunk. So overrated to begin with.

ALD is definitely backed up with shipping or something.

I'm still waiting on some more of my Woolrich pickups and FW20 pieces.

I wish the Tape Up Knit got to me first.

It's very difficult to unsee the terrible way the fingers on the Dunk Knit were illustrated.

Just like everyone else, but please pardon my lateness haha.
4C652886-F669-4119-99FA-8EBE33541633.jpeg

33B44A73-11FC-4DBE-A7E1-6BF616B02AD3.jpeg

-Drew

ALD is definitely backed up with shipping or something.

I'm still waiting on some more of my Woolrich pickups and FW20 pieces.

I wish the Tape Up Knit got to me first.

It's very difficult to unsee the terrible way the fingers on the Dunk Knit were illustrated.

Just like everyone else, but please pardon my lateness haha.
4C652886-F669-4119-99FA-8EBE33541633.jpeg

33B44A73-11FC-4DBE-A7E1-6BF616B02AD3.jpeg

-Drew
Even with the abstract fingers, the quality of the sweater shows, and the piece overall is very eyecatching. I definitely want to cop an artwork sweater for the rotation. Great piece, and yes, I definitely am looking forward to seeing that Molina Tape Up sweater!

Even with the abstract fingers, the quality of the sweater shows, and the piece overall is very eyecatching. I definitely want to cop an artwork sweater for the rotation. Great piece, and yes, I definitely am looking forward to seeing that Molina Tape Up sweater!

I can't get over how beautiful the knitwear is this year. I'm hoping some stuff hits sale so I can get more, but right now, holding out for Drake's.

Back
Top Bottom