Woolrich drop was really nice.

EF5B8DD3-44DF-4CA0-9789-618CF0E63F26.jpeg

A389DEE3-A9FA-40BD-9472-CE216EEA3E35.jpeg

84F66540-0B40-48BA-8A5F-614A9DCD52F8.jpeg

Made In Italy. 🥂

-Drew

Last edited:
D1176F2E-B359-443C-B77E-0CC0551BD87D.jpeg

This was posted on woolrich’s instagram. Was this hat part of the collection?

Think it’s a reference to the pants and sweater. I don’t know if there’s enough stuff left in the look book for a 3rd FW20 drop, so the shearling jacket and hat may go unreleased like the leather bomber.

Hope we get a couple more drops this season maybe a Clarks collab or Q14s. Seems a little early for the season to end considering there were a couple releases in November last year but who knows.

I
Think it’s a reference to the pants and sweater. I don’t know if there’s enough stuff left in the look book for a 3rd FW20 drop, so the shearling jacket and hat may go unreleased like the leather bomber.

Hope we get a couple more drops this season maybe a Clarks collab or Q14s. Seems a little early for the season to end considering there were a couple releases in November last year but who knows.
I feel like there will be a palette cleanse in the form of a Fall Uniform 2 drop, which will lead into the drops you mentioned, and conclude with their holiday drop.

Came home to my Molina Dunk today, but wanted to share an actual fit pic since I haven't seen many. Everybody was saying the fit is relaxed, but I feel like it's TTS. I'm in a M at 175lb. I ordered out of FOMO, and after trying on I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Definitely a unique piece to add to the closet.

83274B97-2E11-4CAD-8F48-D4E8237BDF90-3C3DC9ED-6EB4-43D2-98F6-912D62898B72.JPG

The jacket and hat look awesome. Hopefully it still drops.

Finally got around to taking out all my pick ups from FW drop 2 the other week. Thankfully UPS found my package. not pictured are a couple posters and wool cargo pants that are too small...
70CFAE4F-7912-4FE3-AD2F-B2FF44AE009E.jpeg

hey is the blue fleece t-shirt like the past ones? I have one in black and wanted to buy one for my dad. They didn’t have their usual upclose picture of the fleece this year so I could t tell if it’s warm or not.

hey is the blue fleece t-shirt like the past ones? I have one in black and wanted to buy one for my dad. They didn’t have their usual upclose picture of the fleece this year so I could t tell if it’s warm or not.
Not sure bout last years. I’m pretty new to the brand. But as far as this one, it’s a bit thin. I wouldn’t wear it out in anything below 50 degree weather. It’ll b mostly used indoors chillin around the house

I keep seeing a faint logo on the right ear flap of that hat that kind of looks like a timberland logo. Maybe there’s a Timberland collab coming?

i thought the same thing at first, but i think it might be the stitching to attach the buckle.

Happy Halloween, all.

Oatmeal tones from the Uniform drop this season are perfect for the Fall.

2E397C89-86E0-44C0-90E2-4835001A1924.jpeg

Aimé.
JJJJOUND.
Uniqlo.
Acne Studios.
J.W. Anderson.
Nike Dunk "Syracuse"

-Drew

Where's the coat from? Looks dope. I've been searching for it based on your list, but couldn't find it.

I finally got a chance to snap some quick photos of this. It came in a few days ago.

8FF82A8C-F6B1-4F06-A4C5-830DD329FACA.jpeg

7F5BAB2E-A903-47B9-9BD0-7E32A1D6E038.jpeg

Sonny Cardigan is cool and all, but it pales in comparison to the cream Woolrich.

Cream Woolrich cardigan is just otherworldly.

Both my Sonny Gym Bags came in but too lazy to open them up.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom