Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I copped the La Haine tee in black as well as a couple other items. Somehow I justified spending $400 to avoid the $12 shipping fee. :lol:

Sharing...

1EBDF959-6779-4DBF-95A0-6BBAF958CC23.jpeg
C2C188C5-D98A-4A47-A4DE-1ABC1DA72BA1.jpeg
32E6A035-4A2B-4321-8895-65AB8056D7C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to the store yesterday before dinner with some friends.

Saw the Birds scarf and scooped it up as well as the black and gold ash tray, some Bic lighters, and the Sharpies.

0983CF8B-6247-4523-8C91-B9E0A18AE1E8.jpeg

04754CD6-A89C-4727-94C4-B88C3B98978C.jpeg

-Drew

if you go back and wanna oop me an ashtray lmk lol

I'm not sure if it's an in store only because the dude that helped me out said they didn't drop them online.

I'll be working the next two nights, but if I head back to Aimé on my day off I'll let you know, bro. 🙌

-Drew

+1 for the ashtray oop 🙏🏼

Any pieces for F/W 20 that you guys must have?

I'm in need of the top coat and solid colored cardigans. ☕

-Drew

Navy patchwork coat but I feel like for the price it will be, there will be other brands that I rather spend the money on.

Any pieces for F/W 20 that you guys must have?

I'm in need of the top coat and solid colored cardigans. ☕

-Drew

I preordered the Loro Piana top coat (As well as the dunk sweater) at the Porsche Fall preview, it’s been a long 6 month wait but hoping to see it in the next couple weeks. I’m disappointed as I’m hearing the Schott leather coat won’t be releasing this season. ALD top coats are really well done (but expensive) I had last years but found that shoulder being cut on an angle didn’t work for me so I returned it.

Last edited:
I preordered the Loro Piano top coat (As well as the dunk sweater) at the Porsche Fall preview, it’s been a long 6 month wait but hoping to see it in the next couple weeks. I’m disappointed as I’m hearing the Schott leather coat won’t be releasing this season. ALD top coats are really well done (but expensive) I had last years but found that shoulder being cut on an angle didn’t work for me so I returned it.

looking out for the black watch plaid overshirt. I saw they even collaborated with Abraham Moon mill this season. Between Woolrich, Loro Piana and Moon, they're really sourcing fabric from the best.

How were the core chinos for you this season?

I was looking at a couple of colors.

-Drew
Quality is top notch, just not a fan of the length - hence why I’m trying to flip em. i like cuffing and showing my ankles and a bit long for my taste

I preordered the Loro Piano top coat (As well as the dunk sweater) at the Porsche Fall preview, it’s been a long 6 month wait but hoping to see it in the next couple weeks. I’m disappointed as I’m hearing the Schott leather coat won’t be releasing this season. ALD top coats are really well done (but expensive) I had last years but found that shoulder being cut on an angle didn’t work for me so I returned it.

Awesome pre-orders, bro.
I wish I was able to make it out to that event, but I was on vacation at the time.

I'll definitely be scooping up the top coat, dunk sweater, and if they have it, the city scape sweater as well.

-Drew

they are super snug, if you buy I would def size up.

Quality is top notch, just not a fan of the length - hence why I’m trying to flip em. i like cuffing and showing my ankles and a bit long for my taste

I'm weird when it comes to pants from Aimé.
My waist size is a 32 and all my chinos from past seasons are somewhat baggy on me lol.

I definitely like the length though. I'm all about the above the ankle look right now.

All the better if the inseam is a 30".

-Drew

1. If we preordered the ALD NB 1300's, when are they expected to ship? Did I read right that it was likely sometime early 2021?

2. I saw from a past season the ALD Herb Grinder? Do you know if that has been restocked (or dropped several times) over the past few years? I'd love to have one if anyone is selling near retail, but have only seen a couple for 3-4x. Thanks!

I'm weird when it comes to pants from Aimé.
My waist size is a 32 and all my chinos from past seasons are somewhat baggy on me lol.

I definitely like the length though. I'm all about the above the ankle look right now.

All the better if the inseam is a 30".

-Drew
If you’re interested these M’s fit more closer to a 32

Attachments

• B1947F23-E0E0-4985-AC50-D27D35845E3D.jpeg
    B1947F23-E0E0-4985-AC50-D27D35845E3D.jpeg
    550.7 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom