Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

bruh this happens a lot with new and coming brands that can't handle the hype and demand.

look, i've been around this brand close to its infancy , and with the announcement of the first nb collab that's when this brand went haywire.
I can tell you that teddy didn't expect his brand to get the attention it's neighboring streetwear competitor (eg. supreme ) is getting (not comparable , but you get the point). so, to counter 🤖 or sifting through thousands of emails and cancelling is not worth their time. At the end of the day if everything they put out sells, they are happy. they are smart capitalizing on sold out products and remaking different variants of it every seasons similar to supreme. they. will keep growing and anything big will inevitably lose it's once glorious customer service factor.

you need to understand ald is still small. we are in a pandemic. they will ship when they can. if they cancel your order it's really because of inventory issues. stop with this posting on here and reddit about the same bs nonsense.

ALD will continue to focus on their brand. ya'll can keep whining and complaining about things out of your control. if you want that early access, support the brand and actually buy stuff.

Still waiting on shipping myself, hopefully see something soon.

I’ll be grabbing both hats at minimum, hopefully the cashmere cardigan releases as well.

Still waiting on shipping myself, hopefully see something soon.

I’ll be grabbing both hats at minimum, hopefully the cashmere cardigan releases as well.

Yeh I'm holding out for the cashmere cardigan and white cable sweater. My wallet is screaming, "STOP!" between this and Kith this month lol. That and a bunch of New Balance 992 purchases. Sigh.

i keep getting emails of restocks, and then sold out by the time i check out. they must be uploading more little by little to combat bots

Back
Top Bottom