Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Copped at Lunch... literally
1870E819-8BBD-4B7D-A407-E6CE5982A2F1.jpeg

2155CEAE-AFF4-4D9C-A06D-FE055F27F1A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Barely trying on the fitteds and man they run a size small. Pretty upsetting because now I may have to sell 😕

New Era sizing is always all over the place. Order New Eras online at your own risk.

Nah these chainstitches are significantly smaller then Dodgers or previous Yankees. As stated that’s nothing new for New Era though.

Yea new era is weird. I used to work at lids when I was in high school and what I saw was that every hat fits differently even if it’s the same size. Ppl look at me strange when I try on every hat lol

If anyone else needs to enter the raffle for the 550s, it's now open to the public.

-Drew

If anyone else needs to enter the raffle for the 550s, it's now open to the public.

-Drew

I know it says "your Credit Card has been validated but has not been charged"

...mines been charged tho, anybody else..?
:nerd:

Posted in the NB thread as well, but is sizing for P550's even known?

I'm a 10 in 997's & 998's, but an 11 in 574's. :emoji_thinking:

Posted in the NB thread as well, but is sizing for P550's even known?

I'm a 10 in 997's & 998's, but an 11 in 574's. :emoji_thinking:
Someone who got an early pair in reddit said they’re similar sizing as adidas power phase which is supposedly TTS (don’t own a pair)

Someone who got an early pair in reddit said they’re similar sizing as adidas power phase which is supposedly TTS (don’t own a pair)

Appreciate it. I have no idea about Adidas sizing at all. I'll just roll the dice with my universal "true size." |l

Not a big NB fan but ALD did these right. Hope I get at least 2.

Back
Top Bottom