Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

@JPS if you still want the white/green hat let me know. It’s cut smaller than the uniform hats and too small for my big dome
Random but I saw you have a lot of hats lol. Do you wear them as is or do you have a liner protector to prevent stank? I'm starting to get more and more hats and I need to preserve the wear.

for anyone who likes those sweaters he does.... they usually go quick and from what i can tell inventory is always low for them. and resale always ends up being crazy so, BNTL if those sweaters are you thing from the drops

ALD is a good intro to clothing for sneakerheads looking to graduate from basic tees/hoodies/shorts/logos while still offering tees/hoodies/shorts/logos. Clothing is overpriced for what it is but at least it's better than KITH lol.

How do the ALD x NB 1300’s fit? I’ve seen some say size down ½ to full, but wasn’t sure. The ALD 550’s fit TTS for me, but heard that I should’ve sized down for the 1300. Doubt they’d let me change the size now, but if sizing down was the consensus then I thought I might try. Thanks!

How do the ALD x NB 1300’s fit? I’ve seen some say size down ½ to full, but wasn’t sure. The ALD 550’s fit TTS for me, but heard that I should’ve sized down for the 1300. Doubt they’d let me change the size now, but if sizing down was the consensus then I thought I might try. Thanks!

1300s usually run half a size big so sizing down would be the way to go

Stopped by the shop.
Wanted to get a Cashmere sweater for a function.

Checked for Café tees to help whoever I can out, but they're sold out.

Scooped up this cool little piece, though.

NB 990v2 Grey.
Socks by Atmos Lab.
Aimé Leon Dore Crew Neck Tee.
Aimé Leon Dore Uniform Hoodie in Heather Rose.
Denim Jacket by John Elliott.
New Era x MoMA Yankee Fitted.
95ACC878-9E12-45FE-B20F-BC8BEF485FD7.jpeg

-Drew

Random but I saw you have a lot of hats lol. Do you wear them as is or do you have a liner protector to prevent stank? I'm starting to get more and more hats and I need to preserve the wear.

I just rotate frequently so they stay fresh. Also I try to buy updates of the main colorways (Navy, green, black) for Yankee fitteds every season so I can use the prior season for working out/running errands.

Anyone interested in green spectators size 11.5 for retail before I return them? They are really nice shoes, but was an impulse buy for me that I don’t think I’ll get a ton of use out of.

Wish I didn't skip on this top coat from last fall.

I like it much better than the ones I see dropping this season.

B8B9B391-7BBE-4D1C-A536-1F2331E2050E.jpeg

078CAD0B-47A4-4503-AEE8-B86DBFF7C00F.jpeg

-Drew

I had bought the plaid overcoat from last year, but was disappointed when it came in. If you look closely at the shoulder you can see that the seam is on an angle as opposed to straight. It caused the fit of the coat to be really odd, especially when lifting my arms, so I had to return it.

The bottom shawl coat was made in a traditional overcoat in FW18 (I believe) that’s something I wish I had bought. It’s not a traditional houndstooth but more of a diagonal print with some color pops. Really great piece.

Yeah, looks like raglan sleeves on the overcoat. Works well for oversized drop shoulder look but thats not what I’d be going for.
the plaid in the second pic and the green shacket will be bought most likely

Wish I didn't skip on this top coat from last fall.

I like it much better than the ones I see dropping this season.

I got very lucky and was able to cop last season's overcoat while traveling in Europe. It was already sold out everywhere, but Mr. Porter's European site had one left in my size, and I was able to ship it to my hotel while I was over there. It's easily one of my favorite ALD pieces.

E4861DEB-27FC-418D-BBE5-F98F54EBCA12.jpg

I got very lucky and was able to cop last season's overcoat while traveling in Europe. It was already sold out everywhere, but Mr. Porter's European site had one left in my size, and I was able to ship it to my hotel while I was over there. It's easily one of my favorite ALD pieces.

E4861DEB-27FC-418D-BBE5-F98F54EBCA12.jpg

That's a sick coat. I love the look, color, everything. That fit too. 🥂

What size did you get for the coat, man?

-Drew

I had bought the plaid overcoat from last year, but was disappointed when it came in. If you look closely at the shoulder you can see that the seam is on an angle as opposed to straight. It caused the fit of the coat to be really odd, especially when lifting my arms, so I had to return it.

The bottom shawl coat was made in a traditional overcoat in FW18 (I believe) that’s something I wish I had bought. It’s not a traditional houndstooth but more of a diagonal print with some color pops. Really great piece.

I see what you're saying, bro.
So it had a more dropped look on the shoulder as opposed to being more "angular"?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom