Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

IMG_9894.PNG

I want the varsity jacket so badly, but hesitant to spend nearly $1100 after tax for it (considering I’m not sure how it will fit (sans the measurements) and that I won’t see it until 2022).
Is there any advantage to reserving it now at all? Or any disadvantage in waiting until normal release?

TIA

I ordered the varsity last night, I’m pretty sure it will be available when the collection drops in 6 months, but honestly who knows. I wasn’t willing to risk missing out on it just in case it is only going to be made to order. It’s a big ticket but what most golden bear collab varsity jackets having been going for. I went TTS, the sizing in the chart is for the classic fit jacket but I wouldn’t be surprised if they wind up using the contemporary fit when it gets produced. Regardless it was a must have for me.

Red is the best IMO - why didn't Teddy bless us with THAT ONE on reservations. Hopefully a special link to purchase for those who made reservations.

The red 550s were my favorite out of the pack. The black hints did it for me.
If the navy pair had black in it… :nthat::nthat:

Last edited:
Red is the best IMO - why didn't Teddy bless us with THAT ONE on reservations. Hopefully a special link to purchase for those who made reservations.
I believe the red pair will release as a non-ALD exclusive, and perhaps drop with the other pairs next year during the general release.

It says ALD on the tongue though and has a sail-colored midsole. Might come out on official release date as the “ald exclusive” since the red pair was the general release out of the original pack 🔄

It says ALD on the tongue though and has a sail-colored midsole. Might come out on official release date as the “ald exclusive” since the red pair was the general release out of the original pack 🔄

You misunderstood.

Yes, of course it's an ALD branded shoe/collab, but unlike the Grey, Navy, Green pairs being only available at ALD....the red pair would be available via other stores/boutiques.

Yes, that too. Added the little reverse emoji indicating that it Might be the ald exclusive but might also be the “gr” out of the pack again.

What I meant was that this ALD pair will not be exclusive to ALD...meaning you'll see this pair up for raffles at third party retailers, as well as ALD, while the other 3 colorways will remain ALD-exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom