Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Few screengrabs. Nothing eye-catching for me just yet. Might just be how some of the stuff is styled oversized on teenagers. The older dudes is more my vibe.

019BCC1E-0128-4499-877A-87DA2B337B12.jpeg 6C6223E8-D2FA-4ABC-A9A7-B8599DCEA936.jpeg 8FF4B338-B83B-4CEE-B000-3914DCDBF5EF.jpeg 7794BF3A-73A5-4B25-9A30-F43B6E7951D7.jpeg 916F2E3D-23A6-4068-90E1-A606AA7A8D1C.jpeg 921CB2C5-6004-483F-876C-C9C45FD58500.jpeg 6F5A10FD-11CE-41E7-ACFA-01EEEF843D72.jpeg D407DCB8-D8D1-4624-88E1-F61F4274229C.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn that marketing is pretty bad. Showcasing your new product through old men and little kids? Wtf is he thinking?

Didn't know the ALD cafe was closed down. Anyone know if it's just tempory?

Coat fabrics look nice but length looks short and tbh RL version gets the details better.

italian collar shirt looks cool

^if you’re referring to the one with two small pockets on right chest, isn’t that based off a fishing jacket? Those are supposed to be cut short so if you’re fishing you can wade into water without getting bottom of jacket wet.

I was more referring to actual coats like below where it doesn’t even reach the knee. I had the same issue with the patchwork coats last year (admittedly I didn’t actually see it in person but from pics it seemed to be on shorter side)

1629983324430.jpeg

I have a love-hate relationship with the fact that that every season they rerelease similar pieces in different colorways. I love that they are staples to the brand so if you missed it last year you can go back and grab it, but I always feel they improve on some of the pieces I have but I can’t warrant buying something so similar. Rant done.

Overall, a solid look book. Love a lot of the outerwear, but really was hoping for that Schott leather jacket which still isn’t getting released. I also wish the grey herringbone jacket didn’t have raglan shoulders, I had bought one a couple seasons back and it fit horribly, it would have made for a great work jacket.

Sunglasses and loafers are restocking this week along with a ton of hats and accessories. Seems like a lot of the outwear is being held until the next drop.

I have a love-hate relationship with the fact that that every season they rerelease similar pieces in different colorways. I love that they are staples to the brand so if you missed it last year you can go back and grab it, but I always feel they improve on some of the pieces I have but I can’t warrant buying something so similar. Rant done.

Overall, a solid look book. Love a lot of the outerwear, but really was hoping for that Schott leather jacket which still isn’t getting released. I also wish the grey herringbone jacket didn’t have raglan shoulders, I had bought one a couple seasons back and it fit horribly, it would have made for a great work jacket.

Sunglasses and loafers are restocking this week along with a ton of hats and accessories. Seems like a lot of the outwear is being held until the next drop.
I feel the same way about the re-dos, they are always going to have certain items re-released with minor revisions, but you just recently bought an item from a previous season, it should hold up for the next few seasons at least. I tend to get overwhelmed when I see the items that are dropping, and usually need to dissect everything to determine what I really want. From what I've seen, I will aim for a couple of the pant styles they've previewed, that floral fleece, the multicolor sweater from the video, and a few accessories I don't smoke but I really like that zippo lol. Really like the palette they used this season.

Back
Top Bottom