OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

reconic supreme reconic supreme - I saw them in person yesterday. Quality is solid; it's definitely not low on the bar like the GR standard AF1s. Compared to the white-based COTMs, they might just be a step down, since I feel those are softer, but no complaints about that for the sale prices.

Speaking of which, if anyone missed out any of the COTMs in their size on SNS, Centre TX or Oneness, I think the next best spot may be the Darkside Initiative. They got all the colors in basically FSR (except for the Red COTM) for ~$95 each with code "DARKFRIDAY22."

reconic supreme reconic supreme quality is A+...they have that good soft leather.
Appreciate the impressions :nthat:

Glad to hear they not the same quality of the regular 07 AF1's

I’m in love with these
23BDBDEE-B733-4F60-9E22-8606AA4EDAA2.jpeg
68F29744-8CEC-4D08-98CF-4D914AA1121F.jpeg
F73D474D-1FB0-47D5-9E05-77FB04BC842B.jpeg
Will grab on sale probably I like them all

Turns out the material used on the eyelets is different from the rest of the shoe on the COTMs. It’s not noticeable on the white pairs but on the Carolina blue pair it’s very noticeable.

Here's your chance.... code BF22 for 45% off in 10 minutes
Welp UP NYC cancelled my West Indies.. gonna see if this code still active

Edit: well of course it’s not smh how do you guys get their codes? I subscribed with like 3 emails and still never received anything

Last edited:
Welp UP NYC cancelled my West Indies.. gonna see if this code still active

Edit: well of course it’s not smh how do you guys get their codes? I subscribed with like 3 emails and still never received anything
You have one more chance... lol use code CM22 in a few hours

You have one more chance... lol use code CM22 in a few hours
My guy!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom