OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So is it wise to go ahead and go TTS on Undefeateds since they’re all patent leather? I always go 9.5 on all my AF1s but thinking i should go with my true size 10 on these but not sure what the sizing is like. If anyone can chime in with suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
I wear a sz 10 and got these in 10 and they fit great for me.
52531035767_bb45245004_m.jpg

Looks like the last 2 pairs are the ones for me. Usually don't buy pairs in back to back weeks.... but since I got some extra chilling from my Lost and Found L it's probably gonna happen.

Nike ending the year with Streetwear/Fashion collabs (undefeated, Slam Jam, Ambush) is kinda dope.

So is it wise to go ahead and go TTS on Undefeateds since they’re all patent leather? I always go 9.5 on all my AF1s but thinking i should go with my true size 10 on these but not sure what the sizing is like. If anyone can chime in with suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Go TTS.

Sheesh... Don't think I can ever go back to regular white AF1s anymore. The craft pair doesn't even need break in this is comfy straight out of the box. Anyone able to tell me if AF1 fresh needs to be sized down since the liner is thinner and leather?

Edit: OOF Just saw that video showing how the fresh has bad synthetic plastic coating in the liner. Gonna pass my feet already sweat like crazy.

Last edited:
Sheesh... Don't think I can ever go back to regular white AF1s anymore. The craft pair doesn't even need break in this is comfy straight out of the box. Anyone able to tell me if AF1 fresh needs to be sized down since the liner is thinner and leather?

Edit: OOF Just saw that video showing how the fresh has bad synthetic plastic coating in the liner. Gonna pass my feet already sweat like crazy.

Last year I came up on a few good deals on Crafts for Black Friday but none this year

Back
Top Bottom