OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I bought 12 pairs between Halloween and BF so I started listing stuff to make room and man I don’t wanna let anything go.

Someone just offered me a good price for those green goretex joints I bought for $70 and I don’t wanna sell them even though they don’t fit.
You have the same problem as me :emoji_confounded:

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Classics”
Colorway: White/Smoke Grey-Beach-White
Style #: DV7183-100
Release Date: Spring 2023
Price: $140

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Classics” DV7183-100

Needed a new pair for my graduation in two weeks and I'll be in white scrubs (nursing). They gave the green light for any white shoes because our nursing shoes are all bloodied/dirty from all the clinicals so I said screw it lemme cop some AF1s. Was gonna get OGs but I didn't wanna break them in looool. So happy with crafts it feels good out the box. Usually my pinky toe is all jacked in regular AF1s til I break them in a bit.
Congrats!! My mom is a nurse too. I will always appreciate the work and sacrifice it takes. Feet about to be clean with the scrubs :emoji_fire:

Nah... look at the Swoosh. Its deformed and too close to the lace holes. I dunno how I always end up with these jacked up AF1s.

20221202_211112.jpg

Blue just might be my favorite pair of COTMs :pimp:. They’re just unbeatable. Hoping for some luck on undefeateds tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom