OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Maybe I’m crazy but the royal blue COTMs are a higher quality than the other colors. Especially the whites and browns

Maybe just got a really good pair

805F6FDD-6B3F-4664-84BF-0227E77574D4.jpeg

Maybe I’m crazy but the royal blue COTMs are a higher quality than the other colors. Especially the whites and browns

Maybe just got a really good pair
Naa they’re all the same. I have mostly all of them except the browns. Leather quality has been consistent between them all. Blues have the exact same leather as all the other white based pairs.

Naa they’re all the same. I have mostly all of them except the browns. Leather quality has been consistent between them all. Blues have the exact same leather as all the other white based pairs.

I don’t know, I have all of them and the white on the midsole isn’t as white on the brown and white as it is on the royal blue joints

Love this selvedge denim, but the dye makes a mess:lol:
1F4B2FD6-6982-468E-9527-C74664185684.jpeg

Facts!

Makes me really think about what shoes I'm going to pick for the day. Most of my white shoes will now be worn with shorts, unless the denim I'm wearing that day has been worn for at least a couple months (or washed). I own too many pairs of denim and sneakers. Its a stupid problem to have lol

I just bought from Concepts for 90 flat. Was gonna get them before for retail+tax so this was a deal to me.

I found some pairs for 72 shipped last BF from Notre.

After paying 80ish for COTMs I shouldn’t be complaining but I like Crafts in the fall/winter with pants more than traditional AF1s

I found some pairs for 72 shipped last BF from Notre.

After paying 80ish for COTMs I shouldn’t be complaining but I like Crafts in the fall/winter with pants more than traditional AF1s
Needed a new pair for my graduation in two weeks and I'll be in white scrubs (nursing). They gave the green light for any white shoes because our nursing shoes are all bloodied/dirty from all the clinicals so I said screw it lemme cop some AF1s. Was gonna get OGs but I didn't wanna break them in looool. So happy with crafts it feels good out the box. Usually my pinky toe is all jacked in regular AF1s til I break them in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom