OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally got around to wear my black/gum SF-HI's (from the 1st release) this past Saturday......I knew the quality on the leather was A1 but DAMN not like this....wore them all day...no toe creasing...usually I stray away from air force 1's cuz of that issue...but damn im impressed

Really into these white AF1 with the tan patch. Simple but dope.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoe/pid-11241815/pgid-11880186

Was getting a tat earlier and the shop owner hade the Vlone AF1 on. Goddambit they're awesome in person. I didn't know dude was like a famous artist to the celebs

I know this isnt the right forum but can someone please help me with a legit check? just received them today ..

Last edited:
Not to me. I got TTS and they fit pretty normal, if you have a wide foot you're gonna have hell getting through the collar/tongue since its sewn together like a boot.

Dusk SF AF1 still dropping on the 16th? I don't see anything on SNKRS

Last edited:
The best ones I've made yet. There's definitely a difference in how nice the straps look depending on how stiff the webbing is inside and how soft the paracord is. I've made 6 so far. 2 practice, 2 for my Strings, and the two pictured for Ochres. I hope she likes the custom touch to her gift.

The best ones I've made yet. There's definitely a difference in how nice the straps look depending on how stiff the webbing is inside and how soft the paracord is. I've made 6 so far. 2 practice, 2 for my Strings, and the two pictured for Ochres. I hope she likes the custom touch to her gift.
Is this an "orignal" black pair paracord buckle (from the bag maybe)? where did you got em please? this can be the final perfect touch for my definitive paracord try number 3!

Dusk SF AF1 still dropping on the 16th? I don't see anything on SNKRS

I got a pair in route to me, so I assume something is happening soon. Also I think someone posted them as a pickup a few pages back, but I don't see any spots posting about them. Maybe they'll start Thursday or so

^^They've been in 34 th street footlocker since Friday last week believe.

This guys from Miami, like it's not the scam capital of the world. Send me cash [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
$185
Release is next week (all-star week)
Mainly boutique allocation

per @therealtblake on twitter. He's a pretty reputable guy

Last edited:

Is this an "orignal" black pair paracord buckle (from the bag maybe)? where did you got em please? this can be the final perfect touch for my definitive paracord try number 3!
They're from scratch. I looked at the straps from my olive pair and measured the parts, then I tried to reverse-engineer how I think Nike made them. I found the different parts from various websites, and started weaving. I got better at weaving and making them closer to how Nike makes them with each try.

Back
Top Bottom