OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The best ones I've made yet. There's definitely a difference in how nice the straps look depending on how stiff the webbing is inside and how soft the paracord is. I've made 6 so far. 2 practice, 2 for my Strings, and the two pictured for Ochres. I hope she likes the custom touch to her gift.

So dope! Any help on where to find these materials?

They're from scratch. I looked at the straps from my olive pair and measured the parts, then I tried to reverse-engineer how I think Nike made them. I found the different parts from various websites, and started weaving. I got better at weaving and making them closer to how Nike makes them with each try.
I just need the "correct" buckle, i already have paracords and strap! I think i found it :

I'm pretty close to the final shot:

Last edited:
So dope! Any help on where to find these materials?
Thanks a bunch! I tried a few different places and tested out materials from each. I ended up liking:

Paracord - paracordplanet.com > Type 275 Stiffness/softness is inconsistent even with the same size and color.

Webbing - strapworks.com > 5/8" The polyester type had the right size, and it had a nice stiffness to it.

Buckles - cdwplus.com > 3/4" Style is the closest spec I could find that Nike uses.

The buckles are the hardest to get similar to Nike's. They had a different wall thickness or slot size that was less than 1 millimeter thinner, so it's not exactly compatible with the buckles attached to the bag. I was hoping to make a long strap for the bag, but I can't find compatible buckles. For now, they're only good for straps on the shoes.

Thanks a bunch! I tried a few different places and tested out materials from each. I ended up liking:

Paracord - paracordplanet.com > Type 275 Stiffness/softness is inconsistent even with the same size and color.

Webbing - strapworks.com > 5/8" The polyester type had the right size, and it had a nice stiffness to it.

Buckles - cdwplus.com > 3/4" Style is the closest spec I could find that Nike uses.

The buckles are the hardest to get similar to Nike's. They had a different wall thickness or slot size that was less than 1 millimeter thinner, so it's not exactly compatible with the buckles attached to the bag. I was hoping to make a long strap for the bag, but I can't find compatible buckles. For now, they're only good for straps on the shoes.
Yeah i know now that the 275 is the best option. I used a Type I on my pic.

I just need the "correct" buckle, i already have paracords and strap! I think i found it :

I'm pretty close to the final shot:
Good job on yours! Check out my previous post where I listed the sources I used.

I also haven't found the exact same buckle that Nike had. I didn't want to use up more time looking for that buckle as a stop for progress. If I find it eventually, then I'll be able to make a long strap for my bag, but it's not priority now.

They dropped at Walters in the A today.

Last edited:
I know i aint got NO chance at the Desert jawns BUT if anyone is willing to part ways with that paracord lmk lol cuz it looks like the same color as the Strings

Back
Top Bottom