OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

want.

image_13-580x397.jpg

I'm not crazy about this months options, but have been messing with iD on this lazy Saturday.  What do ya'll think?

Neither was I but I jumped on the opportunity to use the boot leather. The linen color is two shades lighter than the linen used on the linen/atmosphere AF1 :/. I was expecting something intense and blinding with the "Safety Orange"....but it's just orange. The nylon strap is a plus.

Neither was I but I jumped on the opportunity to use the boot leather. The linen color is two shades lighter than the linen used on the linen/atmosphere AF1 :/. I was expecting something intense and blinding with the "Safety Orange"....but it's just orange. The nylon strap is a plus.
very nice!

That's probably the cleanest pair I've seen anyone cook up with the current options.

How is the leather quality Ty?

Great concept but that's the worst sneaker pic I've ever seen you take. Lol "I can't see ****!"

Gordonson- The leather is superb, can't complain about that at all.

PanaRicanRetro- Hey man leave my IG pic alone lol. I'll take a full pic when I wear them.

Whats the difference between air force 1 versus air force 1 07? I noticed the air force 1 07 have holes on the side.
This is a good question.  Is there a real difference?

Anybody know if the salmons are going to be coming out in the US?  I know there isn't a date for them yet

also, those purple suede lows posted above look kinda nice - any info

Last edited:
anybody seen mints or white/gum still available anywhere ... i passed earlier cuz i had other stuff to put my money towards ... might be a long shot but im hopin

oh and yes im aware  some sites still have them but im looking for 11.5 
happy.gif

edit: found mints on champs (must have overlooked)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom