OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i kept getting an error while trying to pay with paypal but i dont remember if it was the same, i ended up just paying with my card
had similar issue with paypal..tried 3 times..since i went for the mids(i already got the lows from first in store release)..so finally paid with credit card and everything went fine..logged in my paypal..charged 3 times there...................

had similar issue with paypal..tried 3 times..since i went for the mids(i already got the lows from first in store release)..so finally paid with credit card and everything went fine..logged in my paypal..charged 3 times there...................

same thing lol, they will just cancel the paypal transactions

Anyone seem Python Doentowns in a 11.5? Its been 6 months n miss the only one i saw on ebay. Find 12's but there too big....

I finally got to break these out today. Very pleased.

what stores did the all white highs release at? Regular store like footlocker or finishline?

If anyone needs the RT mids in a nine, PM me. I got an email from Mr Porter saying they're holding a pair for me online for 24 hours and I was able to get a pair off NDC and don't wanna double up. Just thought I'd make someone's life easier for anyone who missed out.

If anyone needs the RT mids in a nine, PM me. I got an email from Mr Porter saying they're holding a pair for me online for 24 hours and I was able to get a pair off NDC and don't wanna double up. Just thought I'd make someone's life easier for anyone who missed out.
so tempting!

Last edited:
Man, not enough can be said about Barney's shipping! I don't know if they handle all orders like they did with the AF x RT, but it is phenomenal. I order at 7:30am Friday, I got the shoes delivered on Saturday 2PM. Wow!

Now onto the shoes, I can't remember the last time I opened a box and was left speechless at the amount of detail and premium quality on a pair of sneaks...A LOT of subtle details that shows me Nike really went the full distance with these (and rightfully so $320 for the highs!)

As far as fit goes, I went TTS and I could have gone .5 down, but the fact that I got the highs, I was able to tie the laces a bit tighter, but not like choking them up. The highs are definitely on some boot height status, about the same height as my Polo Ranger boots. Glad I was able to cop these fellas...I hope everyone who still wants these manages to grab a pair at a decent price.

Now onto the shoes, I can't remember the last time I opened a box and was left speechless at the amount of detail and premium quality on a pair of sneaks...A LOT of subtle details that shows me Nike really went the full distance with these (and rightfully so $320 for the highs!)
obviously you spend your money exclusively in nike . :tongue: (these are good quality sneakers.. but at least to me, the looks quality is pretty similar to stan smiths that released a few months ago-at least the eu version, us was different as far as i know)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom