OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For today

Hows the creasing holding up? I got me a pair but havent put it on yet. Heard creases are blue or permanet green ?

I remember the year the red and white Jordan XIVs dropped I wore them everyday that summer without socks and gave them a custom black sockliner... never again.

I can only go no socks in like a pair of vans MAYBE my lunar forces but some regular af1's? Nah lol my feet would dead

Good question. I've been searching. They're on eBay for like 200+ for most auctions. I wonder whats the retail ticket. It's a tan pair on there also that's nice.
I saw a screenshot on another forum of them being $164 on FTL but I've seen no sign of them on US retail sites or even know if that screenshot was not photoshopped

Haven't even seen a release date. Closest I've seen is "Holiday 2015."

Any word on those black duckboots?

Asked Nike Twitter mid-last week (no response yet) and saw the following....I think it's referring to the duck boots. also saw the live FTL link for the $164 (my size wasn't available) but not sure if the price tag was a disco or actual MSRP.

Last edited:
Those black duckboots are in stores now, at least HoH. I saw them a couple days ago. $165. There was the black pair and another color as well.

How do the Lunar Force duck boots fit, is it the same sizing as regular AF1s?  Also is there going to be a wider release? It seems a lot of shops online have sold out already. 

Am I the only one that doesnt like the nai ke af1? The colorways are :pimp: but something about that swoosh throws me off, i know it suppose to resemble the original pair but it looks so bad to me

I can honestly say I search this thread daily hoping for wheat high info. The thirst is real.

The day they bring back the low mochas is the day I will cry tears of joy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom