OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

images.jpeg

Looks better in Blue, but I think that must be F&F only.

Word? You like seeing white folks in Kente cloth & Dashikis too? :lol: :smh:

And your analogy of camouflage is ignorant. You're comparing a job, to culture.
If that's what they want to wear? Sure. That's not my place to worry about how they dress.

And you're saying it's a job but the military is a culture. Especially the Marines. So no it's not a bad analogy. Go tell your local VFW they need to stop meeting because it's not real what they went through for this country.

You're picking a stance that doesn't concern you. Don't worry how someone is dressed unless they are actually wearing something offensive.

If that's what they want to wear? Sure. That's not my place to worry about how they dress.

And you're saying it's a job but the military is a culture. Especially the Marines. So no it's not a bad analogy. Go tell your local VFW they need to stop meeting because it's not real what they went through for this country.

You're picking a stance that doesn't concern you. Don't worry how someone is dressed unless they are actually wearing something offensive.

We'll have to agree to disagree on your camo/culture analogy. :lol: :smh:

And I'll voice how I feel, on this message board, on a public forum all I want. Worry?....No. If someone posts clothing, shoes, whatever on these forums, it's going to be discussed. Those discussions might perhaps be in ways you don't agree with. But if someone posts something here, it's free game for discussion.

We'll have to agree to disagree on your camo/culture analogy. :lol: :smh:

And I'll voice how I feel, on this message board, on a public forum all I want. Worry?....No. If someone posts clothing, shoes, whatever on these forums, it's going to be discussed. Those discussions might perhaps be in ways you don't agree with. But if someone posts something here, it's free game for discussion.

Man don't let these people you'll never meet in your life get you upset. :lol:

Life too short my man...at the end of the day who really cares.

or whatever you said :rolleyes

Man don't let these people you'll never meet in your life get you upset. :lol:

Life too short my man...at the end of the day who really cares.

or whatever you said :rolleyes

Who's upset though? My laughing emojis don't communicate anything to you? :lol:

I'm chillin'. I said my original piece a page or so back... and everyone else is upset with me. 🤷‍♂️ I'm just replying to everyone quoting me. Not gonna leave y'all hangin'. :lol:

None of these sellers on eBay trying to lower the price on the Air Force 1 love letter; These new resellers

None of these sellers on eBay trying to lower the price on the Air Force 1 love letter; These new resellers
Got jumpy a couple nights ago and put in a 180 bid on StockX. It won today, and I‘m pretty sure I’ll regret in a couple of days.

I think the snow in TN is keeping prices artificially high.

Back
Top Bottom