OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Need some help. Are the insoles of the COTM/Anniversary edition AF1s as thick as these insoles? Finally getting around to them with all these deals floating around and I plan to use my own insoles, but I'm unsure if it may require me to order my true size.

pxl_20221124_064354614-jpg.3056060

Attachments

• PXL_20221124_064354614.jpg
    PXL_20221124_064354614.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 951
Chocolate COTM $75 with code HOLIDAY50

Need some help. Are the insoles of the COTM/Anniversary edition AF1s as thick as these insoles? Finally getting around to them with all these deals floating around and I plan to use my own insoles, but I'm unsure if it may require me to order my true size.

pxl_20221124_064354614-jpg.3056060
I have these insoles (move all day?) and have tried them in AF1s that fit me 1/2 size too big. They are thicker all around than the AF1 insoles so the fit is just right in the toe box, but the heel is too high for the low cut of the AF1 imo. I get heel slip even though they fit tight in the forefoot.

Those insoles are perfect for jordan 4s that fit big though.

Most or ALL the COTMs are $90 at Oneness, excpet the white/white for some reason, which I still need

$69 West Indies (apparently they ship slower than COTMs selling out) and their shipping charge is a JOKE! LMAO

Last edited:
I have these insoles (move all day?) and have tried them in AF1s that fit me 1/2 size too big. They are thicker all around than the AF1 insoles so the fit is just right in the toe box, but the heel is too high for the low cut of the AF1 imo. I get heel slip even though they fit tight in the forefoot.

Those insoles are perfect for jordan 4s that fit big though.
Yep, it's the All Day insoles! I figured this would be the case. Would you suggest going true to size then? I personally do not like a tight-fitting toebox.

Most or ALL the COTMs are $90 at Oneness, excpet the white/white for some reason, which I still need

$69 West Indies (apparently they ship slower than COTMs selling out) and their shipping charge is a JOKE! LMAO
My size is gone on Creme and oneness don’t have West Indies.. been trying to find West Indies for under $100 since all these deals are here

Yep, it's the All Day insoles! I figured this would be the case. Would you suggest going true to size then? I personally do not like a tight-fitting toebox.
I’d say go with your regular AF1 size (half size down gives me plenty of toe room) and use the stock insole or find another one with a lower heel.

I’d say go with your regular AF1 size (half size down gives me plenty of toe room) and use the stock insole or find another one with a lower heel.

Thanks for the tip! I'll likely go ahead and use my Currex insoles for the AF1s then since AF1s have some good amount of comfort anyway.

Thanks for the heads up at Oneness. Got Bronx Orgins for $87 shipped. Didnt know if you signed up for the email you got free shipping. Its fine tho :nthat:
Didn’t know that either smh

I’m not gon complain tho.. would’ve got the red COTM as well but my size was gone

Back
Top Bottom