Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Those are looking pretty nice, if they were a deeper golden color like the pic w the Royals I'd be on em. Still might grab em at the right price.. Have you tried out the yellow laces in em?

agzie agzie nah haven't tried it. Saw a couple of pics with the yellow laces and I wasn't really feeling em. Actually really isn't that bright of a yellow. A little more duller/golden than bright yellow (the sole is more bright yellow). Your about to see in a moment fam

Y'all better enjoy these pics. I was laying on the ice cold cement trying to take these pics. 
laugh.gif
 #SacrificesforNT

Dang after seeing those I need to get them the Knicks :smh: wasn't feeling these cws at first and now I love them

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Looks like your pics are selling more people on em. :lol:

I'll have to see if I can catch em in store and get a better look, def looking sharp in your photo shoot. :smokin

Nice gerald i may pick em up to go watch Curry hit 3s in Oracle Arena

Last edited:
Thanks all NT fam. Appreciate the love. Wearing them now, and they are breaking necks at the mall. Either cause they are dope or cause they are wack :lol:

lamekilla lamekilla thanks brotha

First impressions after first wear: blue suede on the toebox doesn't really crease. Maybe they will show a little after more use but I did a lot of walking in the mall and they are virtually invisible. Blue suede color really pops as well. Definitely a nice hue of blue. I would recommend copping a pair, especially under retail.

Last edited:
Eh they are alright but it like the BHM sb dunk lows more than the Is but does anyone else notice the perforations on the toe box are a little different

Are bred 1s confirmed in Europe dec 28th?

Oqium Amsterdam in the Netherlands is going to have the bred 1's and I secured my pair :smokin

Footlocker in the Netherlands will also sell them so I think it will be the same for all the other footlockers in europe that sell JB.

yea i just wonder when stores will have em cus delivery's over Christmas is inconsistent they will prob arrive in stores around the 22nd.

Local shop around the way has these for $150 ... Quality looks the same as 08 for the most part, not as shiny/glossy, and these come with the NA box .. Think they release next week, retail $115 according to NDC

Back
Top Bottom