Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
joeyd12 joeyd12 Yup I paid 390 for mine so fresh though.... And yes I looked for months to find a pair of legit royals dude also had a pair of legit xq's that were the cleanest kicks I've seen this year

Yeah it was a struggle to find a legit pair. I just said eff it and laid out the extra $$ to stop dealing with searching. Is what it is, I had to have em.

they should still be available in stores

Yeah they don't really produce GM sneakers that go on sale in the states. The Chinese resellers or GM sites only want shoes they can make a decent mark up on. Legit Royals are selling for $400. Chinese sites Charge $200-$250 for GM and everyone thinks they got a good deal for a pair of Royals. eBay is flooded with them. Damn near every pair is fake, same as the Bred 1's. Pretty easy to spot them when you know what to look for tho.

Pretty sure I'm gonna double up on shadows. I know I'm gonna catch **** for saying it but my Shadows > Royals quality wise. Leather seems much more full grained and they are more comfortable.

My shadows have those "good creases" in them, lol. If you know what I mean.

Finally done [emoji]128513[/emoji] rip to the hawks tongue was used for the best. Just need longer red laces but I'm happy with the results

Your pair > The pairs released. I passed on the BT because the white tongue was to stark for my taste. If they released with a black tongue I would have doubled up.

Black Premier Hi is easily one of my favorite JB sneakers of all time..

Got them for $89.. Worn them at least 30-40 times and they are still crispy..

I often get compliments and questions when I wear em too..

Black Premier Hi is easily one of my favorite JB sneakers of all time..
Got them for $89.. Worn them at least 30-40 times and they are still crispy..
I often get compliments and questions when I wear em too..

yea those premiers are super dope. especially the black ones....

Finally here.. :pimp: love em unDS on my NYC trip will post pics then

Love gray boxes

Last edited:
I showed 3 of my fiends that pic and they had the same reaction. None of them wanted to cop and now they all getting them this weekend lol. They look great with light jeans like that. I'm def gonna buy a pair now, light jeans and a grey hoodie or white tee. It's hard to match with yellow and blue and they didn't look good off foot to me, but now... lol gotta do it.

Last edited:
i posted a sample picture of these a couple weeks ago now we have released pics im hearing these release early December.

I caved for those Laneys. :rofl:

Just sniped an eBay auction for a DS pair at winning bid of 93. Came out to around 115 shipped. Not bad considering shipping and CA tax, etc. for a DS pair some days after RD.

I was like:

Back
Top Bottom