Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like them...

....Just not for $400

!! I saw the beige/grey/white (Whatever color they are) in person today, I like them. Actually, I HATE that the midsole and outsole are the same color, but It's a nice shoe, both colors. Just not $400 nice.

Struck out on these Chi 1's today.  First L of the year and a bit a bruised ego as I am usually able to cop the pairs that I really want.

now to keep an eye out to see if ndc releases these and focus on the shattered backboards.

mean.gif

Broken Backboards will be more limited than the Chicagos, sadly.

They're a QS. The nike release has been delayed for THREE MONTHS.
sick.gif

Last edited:
I carted the Chi's on a bunch of websites but couldn't check out due to server overload. I'm a web designer for a living so having websites die on me added to the stress of not checking out, since I know the ins and outs of online shopping.

Oh well onto the next...I'm contemplating buying another pair of Lasers to paint as Royals or buying a VNDS pair of Lance Mountains for an extra hundy. What say you NTers?

If I could find some black lance mountains for a reasonable price...
pimp.gif

Lasers at my local spot for $125. Waiting for that 109 price

so i haven't slept in the past 26 hours due to the chis i tried online and i tried some foot work today but nothing. I had them carted on all major sites but sites crashed, is it even possible to buy off of EB FTL FA? I just couldn't check out after carting 
mean.gif

so i haven't slept in the past 26 hours due to the chis i tried online and i tried some foot work today but nothing. I had them carted on all major sites but sites crashed, is it even possible to buy off of EB FTL FA? I just couldn't check out after carting 
mean.gif
it's possible but it's hit or miss...

with shoe copping online you need patience and a lot of lady luck on your side.

Congrats for those who got them, they look butter in pics. Still looking for a sz 11 unfortunately after failing online. :\

so i haven't slept in the past 26 hours due to the chis i tried online and i tried some foot work today but nothing. I had them carted on all major sites but sites crashed, is it even possible to buy off of EB FTL FA? I just couldn't check out after carting :smh:

havent slept in 26 hours? Paying pre-order would make complete sense for you

so i haven't slept in the past 26 hours due to the chis i tried online and i tried some foot work today but nothing. I had them carted on all major sites but sites crashed, is it even possible to buy off of EB FTL FA? I just couldn't check out after carting :smh:
Man, that sucks bro. I was up for about 32 hours, but thankfully for different results.

Back
Top Bottom